About the Apple® Lightning® to VGA Adapter
This adapter lets you use your Apple smart device to display photos, slides, websites, and more on monitors, projectors, or TVs with a VGA connection. You'll see the same image on the big screen as you do on the touchscreen of your iPhone®, iPad®, or iPod touch®. Connect the adapter to a VGA cable (available separately), then connect that cable to the input on your TV. The adapter supports video resolution of up to 1080p.
Note: This cable transfers video signals only — audio signals not supported..
- for use with an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with a Lightning connector
- connects your Apple device to your display via a VGA cable (sold separately)
- passes video signals only (audio not supported)
- supports video resolution up to 1080p
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # MD825AM/A
What's in the box:
- iPod/iPhone Lightning to VGA adapter (male 8-pin Lightning connector on one end and a female 8-pin Lighnting connector + female VGA connector on other end)
- Certification/Compliance Information
- Warranty Information
More details on the Apple® Lightning® to VGA Adapter
Lightning to VGA Adapter: The Apple to VGA Adapter will route a digital video signal from your Apple iOS device with lightning connector to your VGA-compatible television. The Lightning to VGA Adapter supports mirroring of what is displayed on your Apple iOS device screen; including apps, presentations, websites, slideshows, and more. It also outputs video content; such as movies, TV shows, captured video to your TV in up to 1080p HD. Simply attach the Lightning to VGA Adapter to the Lightning connector on your Apple iOS device and then to your TV or projector via a VGA cable (sold separately). An 8-pin/Lightning connector port built into the VGA adapter lets you charge & sync your Apple iOS device while it's connected to your TV ( Lightning connector cable & USB power adapter required).
Note: The Lightning to VGA adapter does not output audio.
Compatible Apple iOS Devices: Compatible Apple iOS devices include iPod touch 5th/6th gen, iPhone 6S+/6S, iPhone 6+/6, iPhone 5S/5C/5, iPad 4, iPad Air 1/2, and iPad Mini 1/2/3/4.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?