About the Apple® Lightning™ to 30-pin cable
Have an iPhone® 5 or other Apple portable that uses the new Lightning connector? With this handy adapter you can still use your new device with your current gear with built-in docks. The cable features a female 30-pin connector that plugs into the docking port, and a Lightning connector for your Apple portable.
- for use with iPhone® 5, 5th generation iPod touch®, 7th generation iPod nano®, and other Apple portables with a Lightning connector
- length: 9"
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # MD824AM/A
What's in the box:
- 9" Apple Lightning to 30-pin adapter cable
- Apple One Year Limited Warranty booklet
- Certification/Compliance information
Apple® Lightning™ to 30-pin cable reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Apple® Lightning™ to 30-pin cable
Overview: The Apple Lightning to 30-pin adapter cable lets you connect Apple devices with a Lightning connector to many Made for iPod 30-pin accessories (some 30-pin accessories are not supported). This adapter cable supports analog audio output, USB audio, as well as syncing and charging. Video output is not supported.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
2 questions already asked