- for use with Apple mobile devices that have a Lightning connector
- length: 41"
- USB connector plugs into your computer for syncing and charging, or into an optional AC power adapter
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # MD818AM/A
What's in the box:
- 41" Apple lightning-to-USB cable (w/ a male USB type-A connector on one end and a male Apple lightning connector on other end)
- Apple One Year Limited Warranty booklet
- Certification/Compliance information
Apple® Lightning™ to USB Cable reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Apple® Lightning™ to USB Cable
Overview: This USB 2.0 cable connects your iPod nano, iPod touch, iPhone, iPad, or iPad mini with Lightning connector to your computer's USB port for syncing and charging, or to the Apple USB Power Adapter (sold separately) for convenient charging from a wall outlet, or to other Apple compatible products. The cable features a male USB 2.0 (type-A) connector on one end and a proprietary Apple iPod/iPhone lightning connector on the other end.
Compatibility: This cable supports both Mac computers and Windows PCs. The cable is compatible with the following iPods, iPhones, and iPads (as of 3/14/2017).
|Nano (7th gen)||iPhone 5/5C/5S||4|
|Touch (5th/5th gen)||iPhone 6/6+/6S/6S+||Air|
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
2 questions already asked