About the Apple® Lightning® to USB Camera Adapter
Versatile USB adapter
Transfer photos from your digital camera directly to your iPhone or iPad — no computer necessary. This adapter cable connects to your Apple portable, with a USB port for your camera's USB cable. You can also use this adapter to connect other USB-compatible devices to your iPhone. Connect a portable DAC/headphone amplifier, such as the AudioQuest DragonFly for superior sound. You can connect a card reader to transfer files to your iPhone or iPad, or a USB mixer or USB microphone for mobile recording.
- for use with iPhones, iPod touches®, and iPads with Lightning connectors
- connects to USB transfer cable from digital camera
- works with a wide variety of USB devices, including audio DACs, card readers, and more
- compatible with standard photo formats, including JPG and RAW
- compatible with SD and HD video formats, including H.264 and MPEG-4
- requires iOS 9.2 or later
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the box:
- 4.75" Apple Lightning-to-USB camera adapter
- Warranty Summary
Apple® Lightning® to USB Camera Adapter reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Apple® Lightning® to USB Camera Adapter
Apple Lightning-to-USB Camera Adapter: With the Apple Lightning-to-USB Camera Adapter, it's easy to download photos and videos from your digital camera to your Apple iPod touch, iPhone, or iPad with Lightning connector and iOS 9.2 or later. Now, you can view your digital camera pictures and videos on the Apple iPod touch/iPhone/iPad display and share them with family and friends.
Compatible Video & Photo Formats: The Lightning-to-USB Camera Adapter supports standard photo formats; including JPEG and RAW, along with SD and HD video formats; including H.264 and MPEG-4.
Auto-Sync: After you connect the Lightning-to-USB Camera Adapter, your compatible iPod touch, iPhone, or iPad automatically opens the Photos app, which lets you choose which photos and videos to import, then organizes them into albums. When you sync your compatible Apple iPod touch/iPhone/iPad to your PC or Mac, the photos and videos on your Apple device are added to your computer's photo library.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?