About the Apple® Lightning® to USB Camera Adapter
Quick and easy photo transfers
Quick and easy photo transfers
I love my iPhone, but I'll admit that I'm sometimes frustrated by its inability to connect to things. Enter the Lightning to USB Camera Adapter. It lets you pull photos directly from your camera or card reader right into your iPhone or iPad.
More than a camera adapter
Don't let the name fool you — you can connect your iPhone or iPad to more than just your camera with this handy dongle. You can also use it to improve audio performance with a portable USB DAC.
- for use with iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad with Lightning connector
- connects to USB transfer cable from digital camera
- works with a wide variety of USB devices, including audio DACs, card readers, and more
- compatible with standard photo formats, including JPG and RAW
- compatible with SD and HD video formats, including H.264 and MPEG-4
- requires iOS 9.2 or later
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # MD821AM/A
What's in the box:
- Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
- Instruction Booklet
- Warranty Summary
Scratch & Dent items may be missing non-essential accessories. In some cases the manufacturer's accessories have been replaced with generic equivalents.
See the difference between "Open Box" and "Scratch & Dent" Outlet items
Apple® Lightning® to USB Camera Adapter reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Apple® Lightning® to USB Camera Adapter
Lightning to USB Camera Adapter: Use Apple's Lightning to USB Camera Adapter to import photos and video from a USB-enabled camera to a compatible Apple iOS device with Lightning connector. The Lighting to USB Camera Adapter features a male Lightning connector on one end to plug into your compatible Apple iOS device's Lightning port, and a female USB-A port on the other end for your camera's USB cable to plug into.
Compatibility: The Lightning to USB Camera Adapter is compatible with the following Apple iOS devices, USB-enabled camera protocols, still image formats, and video formats.
- Apple iOS Devices: The Lightning to USB Camera Adapter is compatible with Apple iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch models with a Lightning connector and running iOS 9.2 or later.
- USB-Enabled Cameras: The Lightning to USB Camera Adapter is compatible with USB-enabled cameras that support Picture Transfer Protocol (PTP) or Mass Storage Class (MSC) devices.
- Photos & Videos: The Lightning to USB Camera Adapter supports standard photo formats including JPEG and RAW, along with SD and HD video formats including H.264 and MPEG-4.
Auto Connection: After you connect the Lightning to USB Camera Adapter, your compatible Apple iOS device with Lightning connector automatically opens the Photos app, which lets you choose which photos and videos to import, then organizes them into albums. When you sync your compatible Apple iOS device to your PC or Mac, the photos and videos on your device are added to your computer's photo library.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
1 question already asked