About the Apple TV® Siri Remote (2nd gen)
New and improved
New and improved
The second-generation Siri remote is compatible with Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD. It features a touch-enabled clickpad that lets you quickly click titles and scroll through playlists. Move your finger in a circular motion around the outer ring to quickly go through a video to find just the scene you're looking for.
And the remote has Siri built-in, so you can make selections using your voice. Apple has also included handy "back" and "mute" buttons — two of the most-used commands for TV viewing.
The remote uses Bluetooth to transmit commands, so you don't need to point it to your Apple TV. You can use it anywhere in the room, facing any direction.
- Siri voice-activated commands
- uses Bluetooth 5.0 to transmit commands
- touch-enabled circular clickpad with directional navigation controls
- "back" and "mute" buttons
- built-in rechargeable battery (Lightning®-to-USB charging cable included)
- compatible with Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD
- 1-7/16"W x 5-7/16"H x 3/8"D
- weight: 2.2 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # MJFM3LL/A
What's in the box:
- Siri Remote (2nd generation)
- 41" Lightning-to-USB cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Summary
- Regulatory Compliance Information
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Apple TV® Siri Remote (2nd gen)
Siri Remote (2nd Generation): The Siri Remote (2nd generation) brings precise control to your Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD. Its all-new touch-enabled clickpad lets you click titles, swipe through playlists, and use a circular gesture on the outer ring to find just the scene you're looking for. Plus with its built-in microphone and Siri, you can find what you want to watch using just your voice.
- Built-In Microphone: The built-in microphone and Siri is activated by pressing and holding the "mic" button on the side of the remote.
- Clickpad: The clickpad allows you to press up/down and /left/right or swipe to navigate, plus press the center to select.
- Push-Buttons: Push-button controls include Power On/Off, Play/Pause, Volume Up/Down, Mute, Apple TV App, and Back.
Note: The Siri Remote (2nd generation) is compatible with the Apple TV 4K (1st generation), Apple TV 4K (2nd generation), and Apple TV HD.
Bluetooth 5.0: The Siri Remote (2nd generation) wirelessly communicates with your Apple TV 4K or Apple TV HD via Bluetooth 5.0, so you don't have to point the remote directly at the Apple TV device. It has a wireless range of approximately 33'. The Siri Remote (2nd generation) must be initially paired and connected with your compatible Apple TV device.
Note: You can pair and connect the remote to only one compatible Apple TV device.
Rechargeable Battery: The Siri Remote (2nd generation) has a built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery that can be charged via USB from a computer or USB/AC power adapter (sold separately). The Siri Remote (2nd generation) features a Lightning connector and comes with a 41" Lightning-to-USB charging cable.
Note: No USB/AC power adapter or charger is included.