About the PetSafe Vibration Bark Control Collar
Get some peace and quiet
Get some peace and quiet
PetSafe's Vibration Control Bark Collar reduces your dog's barking with ten combinations of random vibration correction. When your dog barks, one of two vibration points will deliver vibration that should disrupt your dog's barking. The collar's Perfect Bark® technology uses both vibration and sound sensors to ensure your dog's bark is the only sound that will trigger correction.
The collar has a built-in safety feature that will shut correction off for one minute if your dog barks 15 times or more during an 80-second period. The manual also has detailed instructions on fitting and using the collar. Be sure to keep to those guidelines so that your dog stays healthy and happy.
- 10 random combinations of vibration correction designed to reduce barking
- Perfect Bark® sound & vibration sensors
- dual-detection system ensures only your dog's bark triggers correction
- safety shut-off: automatically shuts off for one minute if your dog barks 15 times or more within an 80-second period
- collar and device are durable and waterproof
- submersible up to 5 feet
- powered by RFA-188 battery (included)
- battery lasts 3 - 6 months depending on how often your dog barks
- LED battery charge indicator light
- on/off switch preserves battery life
- 3/4"W x 28"L (cut-to-length collar should fit most dogs)
- follow all manual instructions to ensure the safety and comfort of your dog
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # PBC00-12789
What's in the box:
- Bark control trainer
- RFA-188 battery (installed)
- Adjustable nylon collar
- Operating Guide
- PetSafe Customer Care sheet
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the PetSafe Vibration Bark Control Collar
Overview: The PetSafe Vibration Bark Control Collar can train your dog to reduce, and eventually stop, nuisance barking. The training collar can deliver 10 combinations of gentle vibrations when your dog barks. The collar is waterproof so you can train your dog in any weather or conditions. The 3/4"-wide x 28"-long collar is designed to fit dogs of any size.
Operation: The PetSafe Vibration Bark Control Collar has a microphone and sound-activated sensor that detects the unique sound and vibration of a dog bark. The collar has two Vibration Points that rest on the underside of the neck, and deliver a vibration to one of the points. The location (vibration point) and duration of the vibration are random, and interrupts the dog's bark. There are 10 combinations of vibration correction. As a safety feature, the collar with automatically shut off for one minute if the barking reaches an excessive level (15 times or more within 80 seconds). Trainer Dimensions: Length 2.637", Width 1.329", Height 1.767" (including vibration points).
Test Mode: Before using the collar, you can test the operation of the microphone and vibration points. After turning the unit on, blowing into the microphone will cause the orange LED to flash. You can test the vibration correction by lightly scratching the sound-activated sensor between the vibration points.
Power: The Vibration Bark Control collar is powered by the RFA-188, an easily replaceable battery specifically designed by PetSafe that also increases water protection for the collar. Average battery life is 3 to 6 months, depending upon how much your dog barks. The 3-color LED on the trainer shows good (green) or low (red) battery status. It also flashes red for each correction, and orange in Test Mode. Additional batteries can be obtained from the manufacturer.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?