PetSafe Six Meal Pet Feeder
Programmable automatic pet feeder
PetSafe Six Meal Pet Feeder - Six tray slots hold up to one cup each of dry or semi-moist cat or dog food
PetSafe Six Meal Pet Feeder - Clear, locking lid allows for a quick refill check while keeping the food fresh and secure
From PetSafe: Six Meal Pet Feeder
PetSafe Six Meal Pet Feeder - Bowl and tray carousel are removable and dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
Our take on the PetSafe Six Meal Pet Feeder by Crutchfield's Emily S.
Fresh automatic meals for your pet — no app required
I'll admit that I was glad I didn't have to download yet another app in order to use this feeder. Setup is pretty much as simple as setting a clock. And it's battery-powered, so you don't have to worry about cords getting chewed up.
Meals can be programmed in increments of 15 minutes — on the hour, a quarter past, half past, and a quarter to. The feeder has six tray slots that hold up to one cup of food each, so you've got some flexibility in how you use it.
My paws-on tester Abby awaits her next meal.
- Once a day for six days
- Twice a day for three days
- Three times a day for two days
- Six times a day for one day
My hound Abby is very food-motivated so she makes a great product tester. She's a bit of a gobbler so I actually split her dinner between two of the tray slots. The first half came out at 5:45 — the programmed time. She looked so sad when she was done that I didn't make her wait until 6 to eat the rest. I hit the “Feed Now” button to release her next meal immediately.
- automatically dispenses one to six scheduled meals at preset intervals
- meals can be scheduled in increments of 15 minutes
- schedule options include: six meals in one day, two meals a day for three days, or one meal a day for six days
- Feed Now button dispenses next scheduled meal immediately
- sleep option stops food from dispensing without losing the programmed meal schedule
- six tray slots hold up to one cup each of dry or semi-moist cat or dog food
- does not work with wet, canned, or moist food
- built-in digital clock and LCD screen make setup easy
- pet-proof dispenser keeps pets from turning the tray to steal food
- clear, locking lid allows for a quick refill check while keeping the food fresh and secure
- easy to clean with a removable, dishwasher safe bowl and tray carousel
- constructed of BPA-free, food grade materials
- powered by 4 D batteries (not included)
- estimated battery life: 9 months
- 9-1/2"W x 6-1/4"H x 16"D (with food bowl attached)
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Automatic pet feeder
- Clear plastic lid (installed)
- Tray carousel (installed)
- Quick Start Guide
Why Shop With Us?10 Reasons.
Overview: The PetSafe Six Meal Feeder is an automatic pet food dispenser that lets you feed your pet up to six times while you're away. The feeder includes a rotating tray carousel with six 1-cup slots, and a built-in digital clock for programming your pet's feeding times. The Six Meal Feeder is designed for dogs or cats, and operates on 4 D-cell alkaline batteries (not supplied).
Design: The Six Meal Feeder features a unique carousel design that dispenses dry or semi-moist dog or cat food without clogging. The clear locking lid and BPA-free plastic exterior are tough enough to keep your pet from "breaking in" to get a snack. Each slot in the tray carousel holds up to 1 cup of food, plus the bowl holds up to 1 cup. You can choose to feed your pet one large meal per day, up to six smaller meals throughout the day, or spread out the meals over several days.
Control Panel: The PetSafe Six Meal Feeder is equipped with a 6-button Control Panel with a 1-3/4" LCD screen for programming your pet's feeding schedule. Initial setup includes setting the time, time format (12-hour/24-hour), and feeding schedule. You can schedule 1 to 6 meals a day in 15-minute increments. If you feed your pet twice a day, you only need to program meal times 1 and 2. Tray slots 3 and 4 will dispense at the same scheduled time the following day, and slots 5 and 6 will dispense the day after that.
Feed Now: The Feed Now button instantly releases the next scheduled meal. The feeder then returns to the programmed schedule and will dispense the remaining meals at their scheduled times.
Sleep Mode: You can interrupt the feeding schedule by pressing the Sleep button on the back of the feeder. The programmed meal schedule is not lost, and you can resume the schedule by pressing the button a second time.
Cleaning: The Six Meal Feeder disassembles for easy cleaning. The tray carousel, lid, and bowl can be cleaned in warm, soapy water. The bowl and tray carousel are also dishwasher safe.
Power Requirements: The PetSafe Six Meal Feeder is powered by 4 D-cell alkaline batteries (not included). The estimated battery life is approximately 9 months.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.