About the PetSafe Drinkwell® 1/2 Gallon Pet Fountain
Pets love fresh, flowing water
Pets love fresh, flowing water
PetSafe's Drinkwell 1/2 Gallon fountain provides clean, fresh water for your pets to drink any time they like. I recently added a fountain for my cats and they love it. The sound of running water attracts them, and now they're all drinking a healthy amount.
This fountain's dual filtration system uses activated carbon to keep out odors and foam to catch hair and debris. You can adjust the flow to suit your pet's preferences.
- provides fresh running water for your pet
- holds 1/2 gallon of water
- Great for households with cats and small dogs
- dual filtration system uses activated carbon to remove odors and open-cell foam to catch hair and debris
- adjustable flow control
- comes apart for easy cleaning
- made of BPA-free plastic
- dishwasher-safe parts
- system includes carbon filter, foam filter, and fountain pump with adapter
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # PWW00-16790
What's in the box:
- Connector tube
- Flow control knob
- Foam filter
- Filter housing (2 pieces)
- Carbon filter (inserted in housing)
- Pump with attached 57" power cord (DC barrel connector)
- Rubber seal (installed on pump cord)
- AC power adapter with attached 19" DC output cord (DC output: 12V 200mA)
- Quick Start Guide
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the PetSafe Drinkwell® 1/2 Gallon Pet Fountain
Overview: The PetSafe Drinkwell 1/2 Gallon Pet Fountain helps keep your pet hydrated and healthy with fresh, filtered water. The fountain produces a free-falling stream to help oxygenate the water and entice your pet to drink more. The fountain is made of BPA-free plastic, and can be disassembled for easy cleaning. The Drinkwell 1/2 Gallon is ideal for households with small dogs or cats.
Filtering: The fountain has a replaceable activated carbon filter to remove bad tastes and odors. There is also a foam pre-filter that will catch large particles such as hair, debris, and food before they reach the carbon filter. You should replace the carbon filter every 2-4 weeks, and the foam filter every 1-2 months.
Reservoir: The large capacity Drinkwell 1/2 Gallon Pet Fountain has a square bowl design. If the water level gets low, it's simple to refill with a pitcher of water.
Flow Control: The Drinkwell 1/2 Gallon Pet Fountain has a flow control knob under the tower lid that adjusts the rate of water flow. The constant water circulation helps prevent bacteria growth. You can also turn it off for a more quiet operation.
Cleaning: Many parts of the Drinkwell 1/2 Gallon Pet Fountain easily disassembles for washing in warm soapy water. The bowl can be cleaned in your dishwasher. For smaller parts, the Drinkwell Fountain Cleaning Kit (available directly from PetSafe), or small dish cleaning brushes can be used.
The PetSafe Drinkwell® 1/2 Gallon Pet Fountain replaces these items
- holds 6-1/4 cups of water
- receiving ramp reduces splash of falling water
- activated carbon filter keeps water clean
1 question already asked