PetSafe Premium Hammock Seat Cover
Durable seat cover for pets
PetSafe Premium Hammock Seat Cover - Side vents let you tuck unused seatbelts away to keep edges of seat cover in place
Our take on the PetSafe Premium Hammock Seat Cover by Crutchfield's Deia Z.
A safe, luxury ride for your dog
Keep your dog comfortable and protected with this premium hammock-style seat cover from PetSafe. The hammock shape provides a barrier to the front seat, so your pup stays put. PetSafe's SmartFit™ system is meant to fit all vehicles, with elasticized panels and Sta-Put™ seat anchors. A non-slip backing holds the cover firmly in place when your dog is sitting on it.
This durable seat cover also does a great job of protecting your vehicle's interior. A waterproof membrane prevents damage to your seat from water, mud, and spills. And waterproof zippers keep dirt, hair, and liquids from passing through the seatbelt slits.
A paws-on review
“Adding a dog hammock to the car is a must. For years I have endured my dog jumping between the front seat and back seat while moving. This PetSafe seat cover provides comfort for the pet as well as the driver. It also protects the car, looks great, and is easy to accommodate two-legged passengers.”
— Will, Crutchfield corporate sales manager
- quilted seat cover protects your vehicle's interior while keeping your dog comfortable and safe
- made from heavy 100% cotton twill with leather and brass accents
- waterproof membrane prevents damage to your seat from water, mud, and spills
- machine washable
- SmartFit™ system provides a great fit for most vehicles
- non-slip backing holds cover firmly in place
- multiple attachment points are made with double-reinforced fabric at high-stress locations
- sturdy brass fasteners hold up to daily use
- 57"W X 56"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Hammock-style automotive seat cover (gray/black)
- Care & Use Guide
Why Shop With Us?10 Reasons.
Overview: The SmartFit Premium Hammock Cover, from Solvit Products, is designed to protect your vehicle's rear seats while providing a padded area for your pet. It is designed to cover the seat and back of the rear seat of most vehicles. The gray and black cover attaches to both the front and rear headrests, creating a hammock for your pet. The cover has stylish leather and brass accents, and is machine washable. It is covered by a limited lifetime warranty. Dimensions: 56" x 57"
Construction: The Premium Hammock Cover has the following construction features:
- Fabric: The seat cover is made from quilted heavyweight, 100% brushed cotton twill. It is gray with black trim along the top and bottom.
- Leather: Genuine leather accents are provided on the seatbelt and shoulder strap keepers, and on the ends of the four headrest strap button holes.
- Connection Points: High stress locations are double-reinforced, and the connection points have sturdy brass buttons. The seat belt buckle slits are protected by waterproof zippers.
- Non-Slip Backing: The back of the cover features a non-slip backing to keep it firmly in place, and a completely waterproof membrane to protect your seats from water, mud, or other liquids.
- Sta-Put Tubes: Two white plastic tubes are sewn to the underside of the cover. These tubes should be pushed into the gap between the seat back and seat bottom to hold the cover in place under normal use. The tubes can be removed by pulling them firmly back through the gap.
Cleaning: The cover can be cleaned in a commercial-sized front loading washer. Cold water and a mild detergent should be used. The cover should be line dried, making sure it is totally dry before re-installing.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Why did you buy this?
For my son's dog in his new car. [ Erin M. Dec 21, 2018 ]