About the PetSafe Microchip Cat Door Tunnel Extension
For wall installations
If you want to install your PetSafe Microchip Cat Door into a wall or thick door, you'll probably want one or more of these Tunnel Extensions. You can use as many as you need to reach the desired depth. Each extension adds two inches to the overall depth and can be installed without tools. Secure each one into place with glue for a flush, precise fit.
- allows for installation of PetSafe Microchip Cat Door (sold separately) into thick doors or walls
- each extension tunnel adds 2 inches of depth
- multiple tunnels can be used to achieve desired depth
- no tools required
- secures into place with glue
- 7"W x 6-7/8"H x 2-3/8"D
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # PAC54-16248
What's in the box:
- Microchip cat door tunnel extension
- Customer Care info
More details on the PetSafe Microchip Cat Door Tunnel Extension
Overview: This Tunnel Extension is designed to work with the PetSafe Microchip Cat Door. The extension adds 2 inches to the overall depth of the cat door, allowing you to install the door into thicker doors or through walls. The white plastic tunnel extension requires no tools to install, and secures into place with glue to obtain a flush fit. Multiple tunnels can be used if needed to fit the door or wall thickness.
Dimensions: The external dimensions of the tunnel extension are:
- Width: 6.94"
- Height: 6.821"
- Depth: 2.37"
- Weight: 2.9 ounces