About the Profile Clarus CL600M
The tough-looking Profile Clarus CL600M mono amplifier makes the perfect engine for your subwoofer setup! The lightning-fast MOSFET power supply gives you all the juice you need.
A built-in low-pass crossover and a switchable subsonic filter (off/20/50 Hz) let you tune your sound for maximum slam. And when you need just a bit more oomph, you can engage the 0-18 dB bass boost, centered at 45 Hz.
Speaker-level inputs and preamp outputs simplify connection and multi-amp system expansion. The CL600M will readily accept up to 4-gauge power and ground wires, and up to 6-gauge speaker wires.
- 450 watts x 1 at 2 ohms
- requires 4-gauge power and ground leads wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- MOSFET power supplies
- 50-120 Hz continuously variable low-pass filter, 12 dB/octave
- subsonic filter (off/20/50 Hz) eliminates extremely low (inaudible) bass to increase amp efficiency and protect your subs
- anti-thump circuit for quiet turn on/off
- accepts up to 4-gauge power and ground wire
- accepts up to 6-gauge speaker wire
- 0-18 dB variable bass boost at 45 Hz
- gold-plated preamp inputs and block terminals
- speaker-level inputs
- preamp outputs
- power light strip
- dimensions: 14-3/16"W x 2-5/8"H x 10-3/16"D
- 2-year warranty
What's in the box:
- Chrome mono amplifier with gold trim and six segment LED power light
- two 25 amp blade fuses in chassis
- 2 Allen wrenches
- 4 self tapping screws for mounting
- wiring harness for speaker level input
- pair of white gloves
- instruction manual
- package of silica-gel
- 4 plastic caps covering RCA input and output
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Profile Clarus CL600M
Gain control: Variable gain control
Filter switch: Allows you to select low pass or Full (full range). The slope is 12dB per octave.
X-over frequency control: Variable adjustment knobs allows you to select a crossover point of 50Hz - 120 Hz for the low pass crossover.
Subsonic Filter: Allows you to filter out very deep bass that your speaker can not reproduce thus aiding amplifier efficiency and protecting your woofer. Can be set to off, 20Hz or 50Hz.
Bass Boost: Variable adjustment knob allows you to select a bass boost of 0dB to 18dB (centered at 45 Hz).
Preamp input: Gold plated left and right stereo RCA
Preamp output: Gold plated, full range left and right stereo RCA
Speaker level input: For use with supplied harness. can be used with floating ground or common ground head units.
There is a gold plated set screw terminal for power, remote and ground. This will accept wire up to 4 gauge.
There is a gold plated set screw terminals for speaker output (+ and -). It will accept wire up to 6 gauge.
Power strip: There is a six segment LED that lights up when power is turned on.
Three way protection: This protection consists of DC, short circuit and thermal protection.
Power supply: The amplifier uses a Mosfet power supply.
- Maximum output: 600 watts x 1
- RMS output at 4 ohms: 300 watts x 1
- RMS output at 2 ohms: 450 watts x 1
Although the manual states that this unit has a 1 year warranty Profile will extend the warranty to 2 years if the unit was purchased from Crutchfield.