About the iFetch iDig Go
Dogs dig it
Dogs dig it
When I unboxed the iDig Go, my dogs were so interested in checking it out that it was hard to actually put it on the floor. I made them wait while I quickly filled the flaps and pockets with some of their favorite toys and a few treats. Then I sat back and watched the fun.
My hound — the digger in the house — was immediately into it and quickly got to work exploring the various layers. She was very excited when she found one of her favorite old toys inside. Meanwhile my pittie — the couch potato — sniffed around it and then hopped up on her blanket to watch the show.
Abby gets her dig on.
A word of warning
As with any dog toy, supervision is key — especially when hiding tasty morsels for a food-motivated dog. Abby smelled the treat and instead of digging to find it, she attempted to create her own shortcut by chewing her way to it. Fortunately, the canvas fabric is heavy enough that I stopped her before any damage was done.
Easy to clean
We have a dog door and just outside it is a whole mess of Virginia clay, so it wasn't long before the iDig was covered in red paw prints. Thankfully, it wipes down pretty easily with a sponge. And when it gets really dirty, you can throw it in the washing machine — that's my kind of dog toy!
- load with toys or treats to provide a positive outlet for your dog's desire to dig
- flexible, pop-up design folds up for portable fun
- made of durable fabric with non-skid bottom to prevent sliding
- 3 different flap designs provide varying levels of digging challenges
- snap-in flaps are easy to insert and remove
- machine washable for easy cleanup
- 4-1/2"H x 42" diameter (unfolded)
- weight: 4 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # R-100
What's in the box:
- iDig Go digging toy
- Getting Started booklet
- Customer service card
iFetch iDig Go reviews
My shih tzu was afraid of it at first but then after getting use to it in the living room he became curious and now loves it. He now barks at it though when the treats are gone. Lol. Glad he is using this instead of my bed and laundry.
Pros: Unique , sturdy
Cons: Intimidating for smaller dogs at first. Dog now has in turn trained me and bosses me to refill it with treats
0 of 0 found this helpful
More details on the iFetch iDig Go
Overview: The iDig Go from iFetch is a digging toy for your dog. Hide toys and treats in the pockets or flaps of the iDig Go, then sit back and watch your dog search and dig for the prize. iDig Go provides hours of physical and mental stimulation for your dog, and satisfies their natural instinct to dig. Go has a flexible design that lets you fold it up when playtime is over, and store it away in seconds.
Design: iDig Go is made of a tough, flexible fabric with a 16" diameter x 4.5" tall pop-up tray in the center. The large 42" diameter base helps keep your floors clean and protected from claw marks. The iDig Go folds into a compact 16.5" diameter for easy storage. When the flaps get dirty, simply toss them into the washer.
Flaps: Inside the tray are three flaps: Scratch, Paw, and Hide. The flaps can be folded into the tray in any order to provide varying levels of challenges for your pet:
- Scratch: The "scratch" flap features a large pocket with tough vinyl mesh window that lets your dog see the toy or smell the treat. The vinyl mesh has a rough texture, and provides audible feedback when your pet scratches at it.
- Paw: The "paw" flap has a large and a small pocket on the top and a large pocket on the bottom for hiding treasures.
- Hide: The "hide" flap has a large pocket on the underside for hiding larger toys.