About the Alpine Turn1™
Ready for action
Ready for action
The Alpine Turn1 is ready for outdoor adventure. This rugged Bluetooth speaker is totally waterproof, and it delivers big sound thanks to two tweeters, two midrange drivers, and a pair of side-firing passive bass radiators. Alpine tuned this speaker specifically for outdoor use. And they equipped it with 40 watts of built-in amplification, so you can be sure your tunes will sound great in the open air. Not enough? You can wirelessly pair two Turn1 speakers for true stereo sound.
Other cool features
The built-in rechargeable battery delivers up to 12 hours of operation. A 3.5mm stereo minijack input means you can plug in a compatible portable music player. And the built-in mic lets you take hands-free calls from your paired smartphone.
- Bluetooth 5.0 for streaming from compatible devices
- IP67-rated waterproof
- two midrange drivers and two tweeters
- dual side-firing passive bass radiators
- 36 watts RMS, 40 watts peak
- frequency response 50-20,000 Hz
- 3.5mm stereo minijack input for portable players
- pair two Turn1 speakers for true stereo sound
- built-in mic for hands-free calling with a paired smartphone
- 3-foot detachable carry strap
- USB to Micro-USB charging cable
- built-in rechargeable lithium ion battery lasts up to 12 hours
- 11-1/16"W x 4-11/16"H x 4-3/4"D
- weight: 3.81 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AD-SPK1
What's in the box:
- Bluetooth portable speaker
- 27" microUSB-to-USB charging cable
- 27" Stereo minijack cable
- Carry strap
- User Manual
- Online Registration Information
- Warranty Information
Alpine Turn1™ reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Alpine Turn1™
Features & specs
|Weather Resistance||Dust-proof/Waterproof (IP67)|
|Power and Battery Info|
|Built-in Battery||Y (14 hours)|
|Charges External Device Via USB||No|
|Runs On AC Power||No|
|Bluetooth Version And Supported Audio Formats|
|Other Wireless Features|
|Unison Pairing (Party Mode)||No|
|Tweeter Size||Not given|
|Woofer Size||Not given|
|Amplification (Watts RMS)||36|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Outdoor Stereo Sound: With two midrange drivers, two tweeters, and two external passive radiators, the Alpine Turn1 (AD-SPK1) portable Bluetooth speaker provides a stereo sound performance that can produce up to 36-watts (RMS) / 40-watts (Peak) of powerful sound. The Bluetooth speaker is tuned specifically to be played outside, so even in open-air with wind or other noise, music still comes through clear.
Waterproof & Dustproof (IP67): The Alpine Turn1 (ADSPK1) portable Bluetooth speaker is waterproof and dustproof with an IP67 rating. It is 100% protected against solid objects like dust and sand; plus has been tested to work for at least 30 minutes while under 6" (15cm) to 39" (1M) of water.
Note: The unit is only IP67 certified in Bluetooth mode; it is not waterproof or dustproof when charging the battery or the Aux input is being used.
Bluetooth 5.0: The Alpine Turn1 (AD-SPK1) features built-in Bluetooth 5.0 with support for wireless audio streaming (A2DP/AVRCP), Hands-Free Communication (HFP), Simple Secure Pairing (SSP), and Near Field Communication (NFC). You can pair multiple Bluetooth devices with the Alpine Turn1 (AD-SPK1), but only one device can be used for playback and phone calls at a time. The speaker will automatically connect with the last paired device when its within wireless range (up to 33').
- Wireless Audio Streaming: You can wirelessly stream stored music libraries, online music apps, and other audio content from your Bluetooth-enabled device to the Alpine Turn1 (AD-SPK1) speaker. You can also control basic playback functions such as Play/Pause and Previous/Next Track from the Bluetooth speaker. Advanced music navigation and song/artist/album information will still need to be done from your Bluetooth source device.
- Hands-Free Communication: You can even answer calls on your Bluetooth connected phone from the Alpine Turn1 (AD-SPK1) speaker. A ring-tone will be heard through the speaker and you can use the speaker's top-panel controls to answer/end the call. The caller's voice will be heard through the speaker, while you speak into the unit's built-in microphone. You cannot make calls from the Alpine speaker. However, you can make a call from your Bluetooth connected phone and it will automatically transfer the call over to the Bluetooth speaker.
Note: Your Bluetooth music will be paused during a phone call and will automatically start back up when the call is ended.
True Wireless Stereo (TWS): Using Bluetooth, you can wirelessly pair two Alpine Turn1 (AD-SPK1) speakers together for True Wireless Stereo (TWS). You speaker will act as the left audio channel, while the other speaker acts as the right audio channel for a broader stereo soundstage.
Aux Input: In addition to Bluetooth wireless connectivity, the Alpine Turn1 (AD-SPK1) is outfitted with a 3.5mm Aux input for connecting an external audio source with an analog output or headphone jack. The Aux port is located behind a flip-out rubber cap.
Note: The Aux input takes priority over Bluetooth; when you have a Bluetooth source playing and you plug in a Aux source, the Bluetooth source will be muted and the Aux input will play.
Rechargeable Battery: A built-in rechargeable Lithium-ion battery (3600mAh) provides long-lasting playback time. The battery can be charged using the included microUSB-to-USB cable and an optional USB/AC power adapter (sold separately - see Accessories Tab). It has a charging voltage of 5V/1.7A. The auto power-off feature ensures efficient use of the battery when not in use for about 10 minutes.
- Playback Time: 7-8 hours (70% volume) or 12-14 hours (50% volume).
- Charging Time: 4-6 hours
Note: The Alpine Turn1 (AD-SPK1) does not comes with an USB/AC power adapter; one must be purchased separately in order to charge the built-in battery.
Included Carry Strap: The Alpine Turn1 (AD-SPK1) comes with a 3' carry strap that is adjustable and padded. The carry strap comes pre-installed, but can be removed.
1 question already asked