About the Alpine CHA-1214
Put a dozen CDs at your fingertips! The CHA-1214 CD changer connects to Ai-NET-controlling Alpine receivers only, and lets you name 150 of your discs so you can identify them easily. High-speed disc changing keeps the music playing almost non-stop in your mobile disco. This rugged changer mounts at any angle from 0- to 90-degrees.
Please note: The CHA-1214 does not play CD-Rs or CD-RWs.Details:
- plays CDs only (not compatible with CD-Rs/CD-RWs)
- disc naming for 150 discs (text-compatible Alpine receiver required)
- high-speed disc changing
- any angle mounting from 0-90 degrees
- CD frequency response 5-20,000 Hz
- CD signal-to-noise ratio 103 dB
- 17-3/4' connection cable included
- 10-5/16"W (12-9/16" with bracket) x 3-7/8"H x 7-1/4"D
- 1-year warranty
What's in the box:
- 12-Disc CD changer with 3 transport keys and attached transport key note
- 12-Disc magazine
- Self-adhesive index label sheet
- 17.75' Ai-Net cable
- Four 5/8" self-tapping metal screws
- 2 "L"-Type metal brackets
- 2 Base plates
- 8 Nuts
- Four 2" Bolts
- Four 1" Bolts
- Four 1/4" bolts with washers
- Four 3/4" self-tapping metal screws
- Input/output labels
- Dust cover labels
- Tie wrap
- "Note" sheet
- Limited warranty sheet
- Customer care registration card.
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Alpine CHA-1214
Suspension: The CHA-1214 has a high speed, anti-vibration mechanism with silicon oil dampers for skip-resistant performance.
Regulated 1-Bit D/A Converters: This changer uses two 1-bit digital-to-analog converters. These DAC's use an independent regulated power supply. This allows for the DAC to be better isolated from other circuitry, and insures a more precise clock pulse. Being able to do this helps minimizes digital error and noise, and gives you more accurate sound performance.
Mounting: This unit may be installed vertically, horizontally, or at an angle between 0 and 90 degrees. There are 5-position angle settings on both sides of the unit that must be set to agree with the mounting angle of the unit.
Protocol: This changer uses the Ai-Net protocol, and is compatible with Alpine Ai-Net compatible head units.
Disc Naming: When used with a compatible head unit, the changer allows Disc Naming for 150 discs.
"M.I.X. All" Function: This changer allows you to perform random play on all discs as well as on a single disc.
Note: This changer will not play CD-Rs/RWs.