About the Alpine HCE-C117D
Alpine's HCE-C117D rear-view camera helps you back in and out of tight places, so you can safely navigate through almost any parking situation. The 1.5 lux camera works well in low-light situations and offers a 128° viewing angle. You'll see a bright, wide look at what's behind your vehicle, day or night.
This tiny camera measures less than one square inch, so it'll fit just about anywhere. You can pair it with Alpine's KTX-C10LP license plate mounting kit, for a handy and stealthy installation solution. The HCE-C117D works with select Alpine multimedia/Nav receivers only (listed below).
- rear-view camera for select Alpine A/V receivers
- 1.5 lux camera sees well day or night
- 128-degree wide viewing angle
- works with select Alpine receivers and monitor:
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # HCE-C117D
What's in the box:
- Rear view camera (with attached 20" cable termianted by a 5-pin plug)
- Adjustable camera mounting bracket
- Fixed camera mounting bracket
- 34.5' Power/signal cable ( with 5-pin connector on end and 6-pin connector on other end)
- 5 Plastic wire clips
- Waterproof rubber wedge
- Dual-sided adhesive sheet (for waterproof pad)
- 2 Hex screws (each with flat and split lock washers)
- 2.5mm Hex wrench
- 4 Phillips-head self-tapping screws
- 8.25" Shrink-tubing
- Owner's Manual(Eng/Fre/Spa)
- Customer Care registration form
Alpine HCE-C117D reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Alpine HCE-C117D
Overview: The Alpine HCE-C117D rear view camera directly connects to your Alpine Mobile Multimedia/Navigation head unit to give you a view of the area directly behind your vehicle. This small camera should be installed on the rear bumper by the license plate of your SUV, truck, or car. It is compatible only with those Alpine head units with a dedicated Alpine camera input. It does not include a hideaway box, as some rear view cameras require. The package consists of the rear view camera in a waterproof housing, adjustable mounting bracket, as well as necessary cable and hardware for installation.
Alpine Head Unit Compatibility: The HCE-C117D is compatible only with the following Alpine Mobile Multimedia/Navigation head units & monitors (as of 4/9/2013).
Note: The HCE-C117D includes a proprietary video cable and does not offer a composite video connection.
Rear View Camera: The rear view camera gives you a wide viewing angle of the area immediately behind your vehicle. It is designed to give you high visibility in daylight or at night. The clear, color images appear on the LCD screen of your compatible Alpine Mobile Multimedia head unit to help you see obstructions behind the vehicle as you back into a parking spot, or to keep an eye on cargo you may be towing. The image provided by the camera is a mirror image, so they appear the same in the monitor as what is seen in your rear-view mirror. Other features of the camera include:
- Weatherproof housing
- 1/4" color CCD image sensor with a 4:3 aspect ratio
- 640 x 480 (300,000) effective pixels
- 127° horizontal viewing angle & 101° vertical viewing angle
- Illumination Range of 1.5 lx or more (50 IRE more)
- 1.16mm focal length
- F = 2.8 brightness
Mounting: The Rear View Camera comes supplied with a bracket designed to mount to the rear of your vehicle. The mounting bracket comes supplied with a self-adhesive pad and 4 mounting screws. The bracket allows you to adjust the camera angle up or down. The camera comes with a long cable to run the power and signal from the head unit to the camera. The HCE-C117D also comes supplied with 5 self-adhesive cable clips for wire management.
Optional License Plate Mounting Kit (sold separately): The optional Alpine KTX-C10LP Rearview Camera License Plate Mounting Kit (500KTXC10L, sold separately) allows you to mount the Rearview Camera on your vehicle's license plate.
- Width = 0.9375"
- Height = 0.9375"
- Depth = 1.125"
- Width = 1.625"
- Height = 1.125"
- Depth = 0.8125"
The Alpine HCE-C117D replaces these items