About the Alpine HCE-C2600FD4
Built for Alpine receivers and custom Wranglers
Built for Alpine receivers and custom Wranglers
Own a Jeep Wrangler with a Smittybilt XRC bumper and an Alpine touchscreen car stereo in your dash? Adding Alpine's weather-resistant HCE-C2600FD4 front-view cam to your new Alpine touchscreen receiver helps you spot obstacles in front of your ride that are low and hard to see. Alpine gives you multiple views to choose from on the fly, so you'll have all the tools you need to navigate tight spots. Alpine provides the cables for connecting to their KCX-C250MC multi-camera selector or directly to your compatible Alpine touchscreen receiver.
HDR for better detail
High Dynamic Resolution gives you the best picture yet, no matter which of its viewing modes you use. With HDR, you'll see more detail whether you're navigating in a bright parking lot at noon or a dark parking garage at midnight. This camera gives you a 180º horizontal viewing angle on the world in front of you, so you won't miss a thing.
Multiple views on your Alpine car stereo
The HCE-C2600FD4 offers three viewing modes to give you better angles on what's in front of your vehicle:
- Panorama view: a 180-degree angle of what's directly in front of you that's especially useful driving out of "blind" alleys and driveways.
- Ground view: keep an eye on the ground directly in front of you for precise parking. Additionally, picture-in-picture view gives you a larger view of what's in front of you.
- Corner view: this split-screen view brings your extreme right and left into focus for tricky parking situations. Additionally, you'll see a picture-in-picture view of your regular front view.
Important Note: You can only use this camera with a compatible Alpine car stereo or with a KCX-C250MC multi-camera selector (not included) that's connected to an Alpine car stereo.
- front-view camera with proprietary Alpine cable
- for custom Jeep Wranglers — designed to mount on Smittybilt XRC Armor bumpers
- works with compatible Alpine in-dash multimedia and navigation receivers
- High Dynamic Range technology for more detail in light and dark conditions
- 1/4" CMOS image sensor with approximately 1.2 megapixel resolution
- color video output
- three viewing angles
- 180° horizontal and 125° vertical viewing angles
- 1.5 Lux minimum for night driving
- IP 68 weather-proof camera housing
- universal mounting hardware and power/video cable included
- for use with a compatible Alpine car stereo or a KCX-C250MC multi-camera selector connected to an Alpine car stereo
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # HCE-C2600FD4
What's in the box:
- Front multi-view camera (attached 39" harness terminated by 7-pin harness)
- 10' Power/Video harness (with female 7-pin connector on one end and a male 6-pin connector on other end)
- 2-Piece camera bracket
- Bumper bracket
- 2 Hex-head machine screws
- 4 Phillips-head machine screws
- 4 Phillips-head self-tapping screws
- 5 Wire-clips
- Owner's Manual
- Installation Manual
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Alpine HCE-C2600FD4
Compatibility: The Alpine HCE-C2100FD4 front multview camera is designed to plug directly into an Alpine in-dash multimedia or navigation receiver with a proprietary multi-pin camera input and mount onto a 2007 to 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK with a SmittyBilt XRC Gen2 bumper.
- Jeep Wrangler JK: The Alpine HCE-C2100FD4 is designed to directly fit on the SmittyBilt XRC Gen2 front bumper of your 2007 to 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK. For easy installation, two mounting holes are located on the front frame mounting plates of the bumper. A mounting bracket is included for direct fit on to your Jeep's compatible SmittyBilt bumper. You can also install the camera underneath your Jeep as a forward-facing application so you can monitor the suspension or front wheels on your Alpine receiver's touchscreen monitor.
- Alpine Receivers: The HCE-C2100FD4 multi-view backup camera is compatible solely with Alpine in-dash multimedia and navigation receivers which are equipped with a proprietary multi-pin camera input. The HCE-C2100FD4 comes with a long cable to run the power and signal from the camera to your compatible Alpine receiver. - (as of 10/17/2019)
- INE Series: INE-W987D
- U Series: X108U, X208U, X308U
- WRA Series: X009-WRA, X109-WRA, i209-WRA, i209-WRA-JL
Note:The Alpine KCX-C2600B Multi-Camera Selector Interface (500KCXC260, sold separately) allows as many as two cameras (including an Alpine front & rear camera or Alpine front and other brand of rear camera) to be connected to an Alpine receiver with a composite video camera input.
Rugged Housing: The Alpine HCE-C2600FD employs a water & dust proof housing (IP68) to protect the front-view camera from the outdoor elements.
3-Viewing Modes: Whether you're navigating through a busy city or taking your Jeep off-road on rocky and uneven terrain, you can trust the HCE-C2600FD4 to guide you through obstacles with ease by selecting one of the three viewing modes - Panorama, Corner, and Ground.
- Panorama View: The Panorama View gives you a wide 180-degree landscape (125-degree vertical) view perspective so you can navigate through tight spaces.
- Corner View:Corner View has a split-screen feature that allows you to see obstacles beyond the front left and front right corners of your Jeep and their proximity to your vehicle.
- Ground View: Ground View gives you the depth of your front bumper in relation to obstacles immediately in front of your Jeep.
Note: This front-view camera is meant as a driving aid only; never solely rely on the front-view camera while driving.
CMOS Image Sensor + Wide-Angle Lens: The HCE-C2600FD front-view camera employs a 1/4" color CMOS image sensor with 1280 (h) x 720 (v) effective number of pixels (1,228,800 megapixels). Plus an automatic exposure adjustment and white balance adjustment delivers clear viewing day or night. The Alpine HCE-C2600FD front-view camera features a wide-angle lens (180° horizontal x 125° vertical) for an extended view in front of your vehicle to reduce your blind spot areas. The camera's lens has a focal length of f=1.27mm and brightness of f=1.8.
HDR (High Dynamic Range): Thanks to HDR technology, the picture quality is much better compared to regular camera systems, for even better visibility in front of your vehicle, with a high-resolution and high-detail camera image. The HCE-C2600FD offers incredible image quality in varying levels of light with a wide illumination range (1.5 to 100,000 Lux). HDR (High Dynamic Range) and automatic fast exposure adjustment eliminates image wash-out common when going from areas of heavy shade into areas with bright sunlight (for example underground parking, tunnels, etc).
1 question already asked