About the Alpine HRN-CAMCH Camera Input Harness
Use it with your Jeep factory radio
If you have your eye on a gussied-up aftermarket rear-view camera but still love the Jeep Wrangler factory radio in your dash, Alpine's HRN-CAMCH harness makes them a perfect match. Plug your camera's composite video cable into the HRN-CAMCH, which plugs into the vehicle-specific input on the back of your Wrangler's radio, and you've got video on your factory screen. Dealership activation may be required.
- aftermarket rear-view cam adapter for select Jeep Wrangler factory radios
- 4-foot cable
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # ALP-HRN-CAMCH
What's in the box:
- 4' Factory camera input harness (for Chrysler/Jeep)
- Instruction sheet
Alpine HRN-CAMCH Camera Input Harness reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Alpine HRN-CAMCH Camera Input Harness
Compatibility The Alpine ALP-HRN-CAMCH Camera Input Harness is required when connecting Alpine's HCE-TCAM1-WRA Spare Tire Camera (500HCETCAM, sold separately) to a 2007-up Jeep or Chrysler factory radio with a built-in screen. Compatible 2007-up Jeep/Chrysler factory radios include -
- 430 REN
- 430N RHB
- 730N RER
- 730N RHR
- Programming of the factory radio will be necessary. Please see your Jeep/Chrysler dealer for programming (charges will apply).
- If there is a factory harness currently connected to where the ALP-HRN-CAMCH will plug into on the back of the factory radio, then all the accessory functions associated with that factory harness and plug will no longer work (for example - rear seat entertainment or multiview camera system).
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
5 questions already asked