About the Alpine KCA-410C
Talk about versatile with the KCA-410C Versatile-Link source adapter you can add up to two pieces of Alpine gear and gain two auxiliary inputs. That means You can access four separate sources (satellite radio, MP3 player, Bluetooth phone, etc.) through one Alpine in-dash stereo, potentially building any kind of stereo system you want.
It connects to any 2001 and up Alpine Ai-NET model receiver. Warranty: 1 year.
What's in the box:
- KCA-410C switching unit
- 6'3" AI-Net cable
- 17' Extension for audio interrupt input
- 2 Adhesive backed velcro strips
- 4 self-tapping screws
- Customer care registration survey
Alpine KCA-410C reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Alpine KCA-410C
Compatibility: This multi input Versatile Link adapter is compatible with 2001 model year and newer Alpine head units with AI-Net changer controls. The adapter is also compatible with the Terk XMDALP100 Smart Digital Adapter (item 209XMDALP1), which allows you to integrate the Terk XMDirect Universal XM Satellite Radio tuner (Item 209XMD1000, sold separately) to a compatible, XM Satellite-ready Alpine car stereo receiver.
Auxiliary Input: There are two stereo RCA Aux inputs which can be connected to any source unit with pre-amp level outputs. Each also has independent input gain adjustment, to match the volume level to the other sources.
Changers: This unit allows you to connect two Alpine AI-Net changers (CD or DVD) along with the two Auxiliary source units to a compatible head unit.
- Head Unit: AI-Net output to head unit
- Changer 1: AI-Net input from changer
- Changer 2: AI-Net input from changer
- AUX 1: Stereo RCA inputs from auxiliary source
- AUX 2: Stereo RCA inputs from auxiliary source
- IN-INT: Audio interrupt, typically used with navigation systems
- External Input Level Adjustment (AUX 1): Input level control, 0.3V to 2V
- External Input Level Adjustment (AUX 2): Input level control, 0.3V to 2V