About the Alpine KCX-C250MC
See it all
If you own a compatible Alpine multimedia receiver, you'll need Alpine's KCX-C250MC selector to take full advantage of its video capability by connecting up to three cameras (not included). Once installed, the KCX-C250MC gives you the ability to switch between Alpine Direct rear-, front-, and side-view cameras using the touchscreen on your receiver, a great help for parking, towing, and more.
- multi-camera selector interface for use with select Alpine receivers
- 3 proprietary inputs: compatible with up to three select Alpine Direct cameras
- select camera view from receiver's touchscreen
- includes required video and power cables
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # KCX-C250MC
What's in the box:
- Multi-Camera selector interface module
- 10' Wiring harness
- Self-adhesive felt pad
- 5 Wire-ties
- Owner's Manual
More details on the Alpine KCX-C250MC
Features & specs
|Features and Specs|
|Horizontal Viewing Angle||0|
|Vertical Viewing Angle||0|
Multi-Camera Selector Interface: The Alpine KCX-C250MC Multi-Camera Selector Interface allows as many as three camera systems (Front, Rear, & Side) to be connected to and controlled from select Alpine in-dash navigation receivers.
Head Unit Compatibility: The Multi-Camera Selector Interface is compatible with 2016-up Alpine 10" Restyle navigation receivers (X110-SLV for 2014-up Chevrolet Silverado / X110-SRA for 2014-up GMC Sierra), 9" Restyle navigation receivers (X109-WRA for 2011-up Jeep Wrangler / X109D for various trucks and SUVs), 8" navigation receivers (X108U for various trucks and SUVs), and 7" navigation receiver (INE-W967HD for universal applications).
Note: The KCX-C250MC Multi-Camera Selector Interface is only compatible with select Alpine navigation receivers and no other brand.
Camera Compatibility: The KCX-C250MC allows you to connect up to 3 cameras (Rear, Front, & Side). You can connect 3 proprietary Alpine cameras (see accessory list) or connect a combination of Alpine and other brands of cameras (adapters required).
- 3 Proprietary Alpine Cameras: You can connect up to 3 Alpine cameras which feature a proprietary multi-pin connector. Choose from the Alpine HCE-C1100, HCE-C125, HCE-C2100RD, HCE-C252RD, HCE-C257FD, HCE-C2600FD, or HCE-TCAM1-WRA (all sold separately).
- 2 Proprietary Alpine Cameras + 1 Universal Camera: The compatible Alpine navigation receivers each come with one proprietary connector to composite video camera adapter, so you can connect one universal camera (sold separately) with a composite video jack. You can then connect two of the Alpine proprietary cameras (listed above).
- 3 Universal Cameras: The compatible Alpine navigation receivers each come with one proprietary connector to composite video camera adapter, so you can connect one universal camera (sold separately) with a composite video jack. If you would like to connect two more universal cameras, you will need two Alpine camera input adapters (not sold by Crutchfield).
Touchscreen Control: The KCX-C250MC Multi-Camera Selector allows you to control your Alpine multiple camera system from your compatible Alpine navigation receiver's touchscreen. The names of the connected camera systems (Front, Side, & Rear) appear on the touchscreen, so you can simply select the camera system you want to use. You can then choose the viewing option from that camera to be displayed on the receiver's LCD touchscreen.
Note: When your vehicle's reverse gear is selected, the image from the rearview camera is displayed first. You can then select to view front or side cameras.
Proprietary Connectors: The KCX-C250MC is fitted with 3 proprietary camera inputs (labeled "Rear Camera", "Front Camera", and "Side Camera") which will be used to plug in your compatible Alpine camera system's proprietary harness. The KCX-C250MC is also fitted with a proprietary video output connectors (labeled "Power/V.Out") which is used to connect the multi-camera selector interface to your compatible Alpine navigation receiver's proprietary camera input, using the included wiring harness.
Power & Ground: The Alpine KCX-C250MC Multi-Camera Selector Interface will require a separate +12V switched and ground hardwired connection inside the vehicle.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
6 questions already asked