About the Alpine KCX-C2600B
For two Alpine direct cameras
For two Alpine direct cameras
The KCX-C2600B interface gives you the ability to switch between Alpine Direct front- and rear-view cameras (not included) using an aftermarket car stereo, a factory radio, or a monitor with an RCA input — a great help for parking, towing, and more. The included two-button controller lets you take advantage of multi-view functionality: rear, panorama, corner, and ground selectable views.
Or for one aftermarket multi-view camera
If you own a non-Alpine camera with a multi-view feature, Alpine gives you an RCA input so you can use the included controller to switch between views.
- dual-camera selector interface for use with aftermarket cameras and receivers
- enhanced for use with Alpine Direct cameras
- two proprietary inputs: compatible with two Alpine Direct cameras
- one RCA input for use with non-Alpine multi-view camera
- select camera view from included remote
- includes required video and power cables
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # KCX-C2600B
What's in the box:
- Dual multi-camera selector interface module (attached 6.5' power/ground/reverse-in wires and 19.5' reverse out wire)
- Controller (attached 9.75' cable)
- 6.5' Composite video cable
- 3 Self-adhesive clips
- 2 Hook-and-loop strips
- Two-sided tape
- Owner's Manual
Alpine KCX-C2600B reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Alpine KCX-C2600B
Dual Multi-Camera Selector Interface: The Alpine KCX-C2600B Multi-Camera Selector Interface allows as many as two cameras (including an Alpine front & rear camera or Alpine front and other brand of rear camera) to be connected to an Alpine or other brand of in-dash multimedia/navigation receiver with a composite video camera input.
Two-Button Wired Controller: The KCX-C2600B comes with a two-button wired controller. Pressing the "ON/OFF" button of the wired controller will display an image of the front camera and what is ahead of the vehicle, replacing the current display (the reverse camera is activated by putting your vehicle in reverse gear). Press the "MODE" button to toggle through the various viewing modes from the camera (when connected to a compatible Alpine multi-view camera). The controller can be mounted on your dashboard using two-side tape for easy access. It features an attached cable that plugs into the multi-camera selector interface module.
- Rear View: This mode displays an image of the area behind the vehicle. Use this when backing into a parking space.
- Panorama View: This mode displays a general perspective of what is ahead of the car. Use this when you want to check mainly ahead of the car.
- Corner View: This mode displays a divided image left and right of center. Use this mainly when checking left and right directional view.
- Ground View: This mode displays an image from above down to the lower section of the car. Use this when to determine the car's position in relation to the curb, etc
Camera Inputs: The Alpine KCX-C2600B Dual Multi-Camera Selector Interface features two Alpine proprietary inputs for connection of an Alpine front and rear camera, plus one composite video input for an Alpine or other brand of rear camera (all cameras sold separately). You can only connect one type of rear camera (either an Alpine with proprietary connector or any backup camera with a composite video connector). Possible camera input configurations include -
- Alpine Front & Rear Cameras: You can connect an Alpine front & rear camera, both with Alpine's proprietary connectors.
- Alpine Front & Universal Rear Camera: You can connect an Alpine front camera with a proprietary connector and an Alpine or other brand of rear camera which features a composite video connector.
Video Output: The Alpine KCX-C2600B Dual Multi-Camera Selector Interface has one composite video output for connecting to an Alpine or other brand of in-dash multimedia/navigation receiver with a composite video camera input. It can also be used with some factory in-dash receivers and monitors, if a factory-to-composite video adapter (sold separately) is available for a particular vehicle.
Auto Reverse Display: When your vehicle is put into reverse gear, the KCX-C2600B switches the video image of your Alpine or other brand of multimedia/navigation receiver to the rear-view camera's image. The KCX-C2600B must be wired appropriately to your in-dash receiver, backup camera, and reverse lamps for this feature to work properly (see wiring harness connections below).
Wiring Harness: The Alpine KCX-C2600B Dual Multi-Camera Selector Interface has an attached wiring harness which includes a 6.5' constant wire (yellow), 6.5' accessory wire (red), 6.5' ground wire (black), 6.5' reverse out wire (orange/black), and 19.5' reverse in wire (orange/white).
- Yellow Constant Wire: Connect this wire to the positive (+) post of the vehicle's battery.
- Red Accessory Wire: Connect this wire to an open terminal on the vehicle's fuse box or another unused power source which provides +12V only when the ignition is turned on or in the accessory position.
- Black Ground Wire: Connect this wire to a good chassis ground on the vehicle. Make sure the connection is made to bare metal and is securely fastened using a sheet metal screw (not included).
- Orange/Black Reverse Out Wire: Connect this wire to the reverse wire on back of your Alpine or other brand of multimedia/navigation receiver.
- Orange/White Reverse In Wire: Connect this wire to the positive (+) side of the vehicle's reverse lamp that lights when the transmission is shifted into reverse.
1 question already asked