About the Alpine KTX-SLEEVE
Make your Alpine Halo installation easier
When it comes to mounting your Alpine Halo9 or Halo11 receiver in your dash, a little insurance can go a long way. Alpine designed the KTX-SLEEVE mounting sleeve to keep your Alpine Halo receiver's chassis safe and secure in nearly any single-DIN (2" tall) dash opening. It's made of rugged metal and features bendable tabs on the outside to help hold your receiver securely to your car's dash. And locking tabs on the sleeve's side attach to the chassis to help keep it rock solid and in place. See "Details" for inner and outer dimensions.
- single-DIN sleeve for Alpine Halo9 and Halo11 receivers
- metal construction
- bendable and locking tabs help keep your receiver in place
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # KTX-SLEEVE
What's in the box:
- Single-DIN sleeve (for Alpine head units)
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Alpine KTX-SLEEVE
Alpine KTX-Sleeve: The strong metal design of the KTX-SLEEVE ensures a secure installation for an Alpine single-DIN head unit. The bendable tabs around the outside of the cage holds the radio into the dash for secure vehicle application. Locking tabs on the side of the sleeve lock in a compatible Alpine single-DIN head unit.
- Outer Dimensions: 7.165" (w) x 2.135" (h) x 3.105" (d)
- Inner Dimensions: 7.045" (w) x 2.005" (h) x 3.055" (d)