About the Alpine MRP-F300
V-Power amplifiers deliver the sound quality that made Alpine famous. Highly efficient power supplies housed in sleek black casings guarantee that these amps stand out in performance and appearance. The thermal management system dissipates heat and saves power, so your V-Power amp will run reliably for years to come.
The MRP-F300 4-channel amplifier sends 50 watts RMS to each of your front and rear speakers, or switches to 2-channel mode to power a pair of subwoofers. You can also switch to 3-channel mode, then power a subwoofer with 150 watts RMS while the other two channels power a pair of full-range speakers.
High- and low-pass filters put you in command of the frequencies that reach your speakers, while the bass boost is armed with plenty of low-end punch. Preamp- and speaker-level inputs allow you to connect this amp in almost any vehicle. Let a V-Power amplifier transform the sound of your car's audio system.
- 4-channel car amplifier
- 50 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (75 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
- 150 watts RMS x 2 bridged output at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- 2-, 3-, or 4-channel output
- variable high-pass/low-pass filters (50-400 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- selectable bass boost (12 dB at 50 Hz)
- subsonic filter (15 Hz, 18 dB/octave for channels 3 & 4)
- MOSFET power supply
- CEA-2006 compliant
- STAR Topology (minimizes internal noise and prevents ground interference)
- speaker- and preamp-level inputs
- gold-plated screw terminals
- fuse rating: 25A x 2
- 8-gauge power and ground leads recommended wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 10-11/16"W x 2-7/16"H x 9-9/16"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # MRP-F300
What's in the box:
- Four channel amplifier
- Two 25 amp fuses (installed)
- 7" Speaker-level input harness (8-pin Molex plug on one end and bare wires on the other)
- 2 Terminal covers
- 4 Self-tapping hex-head screws (M4 x 20mm)
- 4 Machine screws for securing terminal covers (M3 x 12mm)
- Owner's Manual (English/French/Spanish)
- Customer Care Registration card
Alpine MRP-F300 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Alpine MRP-F300
Features & specs
|RMS Power Output (Watts x Channels)||
50 x 4 |
|Peak Power Output (Watts x Channels)||N/A|
|Power at 2 Ohms (Watts x Channels)||75 x 4|
|Bridged Power (Watts x Channels)||150 x 2|
|Minimum Impedance Bridged||4|
|Minimum Impedance Unbridged||2|
|Best Frequency Response||20-20k Hz|
|THD at Rated RMS Power||1%|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||80 dB|
|Low-Pass Crossover Frequency||50-400 Hz|
|Low-Pass Slope (dB/octave)||12 dB/oct|
|High-Pass Crossover Frequency||50-400 Hz|
|High-Pass Slope (dB/octave)||12 dB/oct|
|Bass Boost||+12 dB|
|Bass Boost Frequency||50 Hz|
|Speaker Level Inputs||Harness|
|Preamp Outputs||1 pair|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Power Supply: The MRP-F300 amplifier's power supply uses MOSFETs to convert DC battery voltage to the higher DC voltages needed for high power. It supplies positive and negative voltages around 0V, rather than around 6V as with conventional single-polarity power supplies. The result is higher power levels and a dynamic range wider by as much as 10dB.
Inputs: The amplifier offers both line-level and speaker-level inputs for 4 channels. The supplied speaker-level input harness allows you to connect this amplifier to a receiver without preamp outputs; aftermarket or factory.
Line Outputs: This amplifier has a pair of non-fading stereo RCA line outputs. You can use these outputs to daisy-chain another amplifier without having to run additional signal cables from the receiver.
Terminal Covers: The amp comes with two plastic covers that protect and insulate the RCA, power, and speaker connections. Four supplied machine screws attach the covers to the amplifier.
Gain Controls: This amp has independent front and rear channel gain controls.
Crossovers: Both front and rear channels have independent high-pass and low-pass crossovers. The crossover points are continuously variable from 50-400 Hz and the slope of both is 12dB/octave. Each set of channels has a high-pass/low-pass/off switch.
Subsonic Filter: This amp utilizes a subsonic filter at 15Hz to eliminate super low frequencies that can rob power and damage speakers. The subsonic filter operates at all times; it cannot be turned off.
Bass EQ: The Bass EQ circuit provides a fixed boost of 12dB at 50 Hz for the rear channels only. The Bass EQ can be turned off and does not function when the amp's rear-channel crossover is set to high-pass operation.
Left Side Of Amplifier:
- GND (ground): gold-plated screw terminal, 0.33" wide
- Battery: gold-plated screw terminal, 0.33" wide
- Remote: gold-plated screw terminal, 0.33" wide
- Speaker Outputs: gold-plated screw terminals (8), 0.33" wide
Note: Alpine recommends 8 gauge power and ground wire (minimum).
Right Side Of Amplifier:
- Line Inputs: 2 pair of gold-plated stereo RCA jacks
- Line Output: 1 pair of gold-plated stereo RCA jacks
- Speaker Level Input: Molex plug input for supplied 4-pin harness
4 questions already asked