About the Alpine MRP-M350
Thanks to impressive power output, affordable pricing, and exceptional reliability, Alpine's V-Power amps are consistently among our best-selling models. The MRP-M350 mono amplifier gives you awesome bang for your buck, and sports some "extras" that you'd usually find only on higher-priced amps!
Hook up the MRP-M350 to one 4-ohm sub, and you get 200 watts RMS; connect a second 4-ohm subwoofer and the power output increases to 350 watts! All that juice means that your subs won't just be loud, they'll sound clean and musical, too. A variable low-pass crossover lets you tune the output to match your particular sub setup.
The 15 Hz subsonic filter eliminates very low notes (those that are too low to hear) from your system, so your bass won't sound muddy. Plus, you'll want to take advantage of the BassEQ an adjustable bass boost of up to 12 dB at 50 Hz! Speaker-level inputs allow you the flexibility to hook up the MRP-M350 to just about any system, and gold-plated terminals ensure that you get clean signal transfer both into and out of the amp.
- 200 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (350 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- low-pass filter (50-200 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- variable Bass EQ bass boost (0-12 dB at 50 Hz)
- subsonic filter (15 Hz)
- MOSFET power supply
- preamp- and speaker-level inputs
- blue power LED
- extra-large gold-plated terminals
- 8-gauge power and ground leads recommended wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 9-3/16"W x 2-7/16"H x 9-9/16"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # MRP-M350
What's in the box:
Alpine MRP-M350 owner's manual
- Mono-block amplifier
- One 8" speaker level input harness (with 4-pin Molex plug on one end and bare wire on the other end)
- RCA cover
- 2 Rubber terminal covers
- 4 Self-tapping hex-head screws
- 2 Machine screws (for securing RCA cover)
- Owner's Manual (English/French/Spanish)
- Warranty sheet
- Customer Care Registration card
Alpine MRP-M350 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
This review was collected as part of a promotion
More details on the Alpine MRP-M350
Features & specs
|RMS Power Output (Watts x Channels)||
200 x 1 |
|Peak Power Output (Watts x Channels)||700 x 1|
|Power at 2 Ohms (Watts x Channels)||350 x 1|
|Bridged Power (Watts x Channels)||N/A|
|Minimum Impedance Bridged||N/A|
|Minimum Impedance Unbridged||2|
|Best Frequency Response||20-200Hz Hz|
|THD at Rated RMS Power||1%|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||90 dB|
|Low-Pass Crossover Frequency||50-200 Hz|
|Low-Pass Slope (dB/octave)||24 dB|
|High-Pass Crossover Frequency||N/A|
|High-Pass Slope (dB/octave)||NA|
|Bass Boost||0-12 dB|
|Bass Boost Frequency||50 Hz|
|Fuse Rating||20 x 2|
|Speaker Level Inputs||---|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Class D Design: The MRP-M350 is a Class D amplifier, which operates more efficiently by turning more voltage into useable power, and generating less heat.
Power Supply: The power supply uses MOSFETs to convert DC battery voltage to the higher DC voltages needed for high power. It supplies positive and negative voltages around 0V, rather than around 6V as with conventional single-polarity power supplies. The result is higher power levels and a dynamic range wider by as much as 10dB.
Low Pass Crossover: The internal crossover is a 24dB/octave low pass filter variable from 50Hz to 200Hz. There is no on/off switch for this crossover, thus it is constantly active.
Subsonic Filter: This amp utilizes a 15Hz subsonic filter to eliminate super low frequencies that can rob power and damage speakers.
Bass EQ: The Bass EQ circuit provides a boost of 0-12dB at 50 Hz.
Inputs: The amplifier offers both line-level and speaker level inputs. The supplied speaker-level input harness allows you to connect this amplifier to a receiver without preamp outputs, either aftermarket or factory.
RCA Cover: The amp comes with a plastic cover that protects and insulates the RCA connections. Two supplied machine screws attach the cover to the amplifier.
Left Side Of Amplifier:
- GND (ground): Gold-plated terminal strip, 0.33" wide
- Battery: Gold-plated terminal strip, 0.33" wide
- Remote: Gold-plated terminal strip, 0.33" wide
- Speaker Outputs: Gold-plated terminal strips for 1 speaker, 0.33" wide
Right Side Of Amplifier:
- Line Input: Gold-plated stereo RCA jacks
- Speaker Level Input: Molex plug input for included harness
This amp is a sleeper. They say good things come in small packages, this amp proves that. I've got it pushing 1 15' Kicker Cvr. This amp amazed me , clean low bass. Didn't even have to max out the Gain. A definite Best Seller.
Nicc_Cajun from Compton, California