About the Alpine MRV-T320
The unstoppable power of the Alpine V12 Series MRV-T320 amplifier comes from the massive transformers and fast MOSFET power supplies. Extra-large capacitors deliver additional current when needed to fuel musical peaks. The amps are built using Alpine's STAR Topology design to greatly reduce internal noise, keeping the signal clean so that your speakers can perform better.
The internal Bass Engine® provides built-in crossovers for tuning the amplified frequencies. Turn on the Bass EQ for up to 12 dB of low-frequency enhancement (centered at 50 Hz).
The top-mounted controls are conveniently hidden and protected by a flip-up top cover. Likewise, your cables are concealed under the front cover, which can be removed to save space. The speaker-level inputs let you add one of these amps to any car stereo.Details:
- 80 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms
- 110 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms
- 220 watts RMS x 1 in bridged mode
- stereo or bridged mono output
- Tri-way capable (Tri-Way crossover required)
- requires 10-gauge power and ground leads wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- Bass Engine® features:
- variable 15-400 Hz high-pass/30-400 Hz low-pass crossover, 12 dB/octave
- variable Bass EQ (0-12 dB of boost at 50 Hz)
- MOSFET power supply
- STAR Topology (minimizes internal noise and prevents ground interference)
- speaker- and preamp-level inputs
- oversized power and ground connections
- gold-plated screw terminals
- top-mounted controls with cover
- detachable front cover
- blue power LED
- 9-3/4"W x 2-1/2"H x 8-1/4"D
- 1-year warranty
What's in the box:
- Stereo amplifier with one 30-amp blade fuse and attached control panel cover
- 1 Terminal cover
- 1 End cap
- 2 End cap mounting brackets
- 1 Molex harness for speaker-level input
- 2 Hexagon head screws
- 2 Pieces of double-sided tape
- 2 Self-adhesive cushions
- Four 11/16" Sheet metal screws
- Four M4x14 Self-tapping screws
- Two M4 Hexagon head screws
- One 3/32" Allen wrench
- One 1/16" Allen wrench
- 2 Small insulation boots
- 1 Large insulation boot
- Owners Manual
- Customer Care Registration/Survey
- Warranty sheet
- Certificate of power output
- Note on mounting terminal cover
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Alpine MRV-T320
V12 Amplifier: This amplifier is part of Alpine's V12 series of amplifiers.
STAR Topology: Alpine's unique STAR (Signal Transit for Accurate Response) Circuit PCB design provides a single common ground for all amp sub-blocks, preventing ground interference and minimizing internal noise.
Bass Engine: Bass Engine is a set of functions which help provide you with more control over your system in order to tailor the sound to your personal tastes.
Verification Certificate: The amplifier comes with a certificate that informs you of the actual per channel RMS output of the particular amplifier. It lists the model number, serial number, test date, and the test conditions (voltage, impedance).
Bass EQ: 0 to 12dB of bass boost, centered at 50Hz, may be dialed-in to produce the bass response desired from your system.
Built-in Variable Electronic Crossover: The built-in high-pass crossover is adjustable from 15 to 400Hz with a slope of 12dB/octave. And, the built-in low-pass crossover is adjustable from 30 to 400Hz with a slope of 12dB/octave.
Protection Circuitry: The protection circuitry guards against accidents and undesired operation. Included are Over-voltage and Thermal overload.
Top of Amplifier: The amplifier has a metal hood that flips up to reveal the control panel. The control panel consists of the following controls:
- Variable gain controls: these rotary controls allow you to match the input sensitivity of the amp to the particular source unit you are using
- High-pass frequency control: this rotary control allows you to adjust the high-pass crossover frequency from 15Hz to 400Hz
- Low-pass frequency control: this rotary control allows you to adjust the low-pass crossover frequency from 30Hz to 400Hz
- High-pass and low-pass crossover mode selector switches: these switches allow you to select ON or OFF for the speaker outputs
- Bass EQ: This rotary control allows you to adjust the boost or cut from 0 to 12dB.
Front of Amplifier:
- Battery (+12 V): gold-plated set-screw terminal that will accept up to 8- gauge wire
- Remote (turn-on): gold-plated screw terminal that will accept up to 8- gauge speaker wire or a spade up to 0.355" wide
- GND (ground): gold-plated screw terminal that will accept up to 8- gauge speaker wire
- Speaker Output: 0.332" wide gold-plated terminal strips for channels 1-4
- RCA Input: two sets of gold-plated RCA line input jacks
- Speaker-level Inputs: Molex plug input for included harness
RMS Power Rating (measured at 14.4V):
- Per Channel Into a 4-Ohm Load: 80 watts x 2
- Per Channel Into a 2-Ohm Load: 110 watts x 2
- Bridged Into a 4-ohm Load: 220 watts x 1
RMS Power Rating (measured at 12.0V):
- Per Channel Into a 4-Ohm Load: 50 watts x 2
- Per Channel Into a 2-Ohm Load: 80 watts x 2
- Bridged Into a 4-ohm Load: 160 watts x 1
Note: Minimum impedance is 2-ohms stereo.