About the Alpine SPS-110TW
Highlight the highs
Highlight the highs
Alpine is known for quality sound and that reputation carries straight into their SPS-110TW tweeters. If your vehicle's speaker system sounds dull and unfocused, you'll be impressed by the excitement and detail these Type-S 1" tweeters will add to your music. And, if you like to turn it up loud, these silk domes will handle up to 100 watts RMS so they'll fit right into a high-performance system.
It's all in the details
These tweeters deliver rich high-frequency performance without ever turning shrill. An EQ ring in front of each tweeter helps to disperse the sound evenly, while the in-line crossover network ensures the tweeter receives only the frequencies it was designed to handle.
More natural sound
Alpine includes hardware for mounting the tweeters in the best spot in your car. Once they're installed, you'll hear all the details in your music, and all the instruments and voices will sound more defined and natural.
Installation note: You'll need a pair of our universal backstraps to install these tweeters in the factory locations.
- 1" silk dome tweeters (pair)
- flush-, top-, and bottom-mount hardware included
- in-line high-pass crossovers
- power handling: 5-100 watts RMS (300 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 1,000-22,000 Hz
- impedance: 4 ohms
- sensitivity: 88 dB
- flush-mount depth: 11/16"
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SPS-110TW
What's in the box:
- 2 Tweeters (each has an attached 29" length of wire)
- 2 Tweeter grilles (installed)
- 2 Swivel flush mount housings (with tweeters installed)
- Two 37" Tweeter wires with in-line crossovers (each has quick slides on one end and bare wire on the other)
- 2 Flush mount retention rings
- 2 Stealth brackets
- 2 Grille badges
- 1 Grille badge mounting frame
- 2 Self-adhesive foam pads
- 2 Self-adhesive foam rings
- Warranty information
- Important Notice sheet
- On-line product registration information
- Template/ Specs/ Installation instructions on box
Alpine SPS-110TW reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Alpine SPS-110TW
Features & specs
|Tweeter Design||1" Dome|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Sensitivity (1W at 1 meter)||88|
|Sensitivity at 2.83 volts||N/A|
|Frequency Response||1000 - 22k Hz|
|Minimum RMS Wattage||5|
|Maximum RMS Wattage||100|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||300|
|Top-mount Depth (Inches)||0 11/16|
|Bottom-mount Depth (Inches)||1 1/8|
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)||2 1/16|
Silk Dome Tweeters: The 1" wide-range silk dome tweeters offer clean, non-fatiguing sound even under extreme high frequency demands.
Mounting Options: The tweeters come installed in a flush-mount housing. Once mounted, the tweeters can swivel approximately 15° for optimum imaging. You can also install the tweeters behind factory grilles using the included stealth mount brackets. The stealth mount brackets can be top or bottom mounted. The installed tweeter dimensions are:
|Flush Mount (swivel)||Factory Location (bottom mount)||Factory Location (top mount)|
Note: The stealth mount brackets have multiple tabs that can be trimmed to match your installation (thus the range in the table above).
Crossovers: The high-pass crossovers are in-line with the tweeters' speaker wires.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
7 questions already asked