About the Alpine RUE-4202
Alpine's RUE-4202 wireless remote control offers convenient operation of all 2005-up remote-ready Alpine stereos. The compact remote controls all basic receiver functions, and runs on two "AAA" batteries. You can use it either as an add-on or as a replacement for a lost remote. Warranty: 1 year.
Alpine RUE-4202 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Alpine RUE-4202
Compatibility: This wireless remote control will work with remote compatible Alpine in-dash CD, DVD, and navigation receivers introduced starting in 2005.
- Power: turns power on/off
- Source: selects input source
- Band: changes tuner bands, switches changers when using multiple changers, changes direction cassette
- Volume: increases/decreases volume
- Seek buttons (left & right): seek radio stations, skip CD tracks, fast forward and rewind tape
- Directional buttons (up & down): change radio preset, disc, or folder
- Play/Pause: switches between play and pause modes for CD, MD, and tape
- A Proc: changes audio processor
- Mute: mutes output
Mounting: The included cradle can be used to store the remote, or mount the remote in a position from which it will be used. You can mount the cradle with the included double sided tape or with screws or bolts (not included).
The Alpine RUE-4202 replaces these items
14 questions already asked