About the Alpine RUX-H01
Control the bass in style
Do you have an Alpine Halo receiver and are looking to put in an Alpine-powered subwoofer? Don't forget the bass knob. This RUX-H01 wired remote not only matches the rounded-corners and beveled-edge styling of your Halo receiver, but it also attaches to its floating screen, holding the control in just the right position for handy bass adjustments from the driver's seat.
- remote level controller for Alpine bass amps and amp channels
- mounts to an Alpine Halo receiver
- works with the following Alpine amps:
- adjusts gain from 0 to -12 dB
- multi-amp capable (standard phone cable splitter required — not included)
- 16' connection cable
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # RUX-H01
What's in the box:
- Alpine Remote Bass Level Control module (18" cable attached)
- 16.4' (5 meter) connecting cable (RJ-14 plugs on both ends)
- Offset mounting bracket
- Right angle mounting bracket
- Halo display mounting bracket
- Adhesive pad
- Four M3x6mm Machine screws
- Two M3 Acorn nuts
Alpine RUX-H01 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Alpine RUX-H01
Overview: The Alpine RUX-H01 is a wired remote bass level control for compatible Alpine amplifiers, designed to mount to the edge of the select Alpine Halo displays. The remote allows you to adjust the bass output of the amplifier remotely from the driver's seat. A 5-meter (16.4 feet) cable is included that easily plugs into the amplifier.
Compatibility: The RUX-H01 is designed for controlling the overall output level of Alpine mono amps, the level of the bridged channels 3/4 of 4-channel amps, or the subwoofer channel of 5-channel amps. It is compatible with the following Alpine amplifiers (as of December 2020):
- X Series: X-A70F, X-A90V, X-A90M
- R Series: R-A60F, R-A75M, R-A90S
- S Series: S-A32F, S-A55V
- PDX Series: PDX-V9
- Power Pack Series: KTA-200M
Rotary Control: The Alpine RUX-H01 has a rotary knob with an adjustment range of 0 (max) to -20dB (min).
- Width: 1.975"
- Height: 1.581"
- Depth: 1.455"
2 questions already asked