About the Alpine RUX-KNOB.2
Tweak the subwoofer volume from the driver's seat
The RUX-KNOB.2 remote level controller works with Alpine's amplifiers so you can manage your bass level from the front of your vehicle. This handy little knob adjusts your amp's level from its set maximum volume all the way down to virtually "off." Since it adjusts level and not "bass boost," you'll maintain the same bass tone as you turn the volume up and down. You can control multiple amplifiers with a single remote by adding a standard phone cable splitter (not included).
- remote level controller for Alpine amplifiers
- mono amps
- sub channel of 5-channel amps
- bridged channels 3/4 of the X-A70F
- adjusts gain from 0 to -12 dB
- multi-amp capable (standard phone cable splitter required — not included)
- 16' connection cable
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # RUX-KNOB.2
What's in the box:
- Alpine Remote Bass Level Control module
- 16.4' (5 meter) connecting cable (RJ-14 plugs on both ends)
- 4 Self-tapping screws (Length 1/2")
Alpine RUX-KNOB.2 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Alpine RUX-KNOB.2
Overview: The Alpine RUX-KNOB.2 is a Remote Bass Level Control for compatible Alpine amplifiers. It allows you to adjust the bass output of the amplifier remotely from the driver's seat. The RUX-KNOB.2 comes with a 5-meter (16.4 feet) cable with an easy plug-'n-play installation.
Compatibility: The RUX-KNOB.2 is designed for controlling the overall output level of Alpine mono amps, the level of bridged channels 3/4 of 4-channel amps, or the subwoofer channel of 5-channel amps. It is compatible with the following Alpine amplifiers (as of August 2017):
- X Series: X-A70F, X-A90V, X-A90M
- PDX Series: PDX-M12, PDX-M6, PDX-V9
- MRX Series: MRX-M55, MRX-M110, MRX-M240, MRX-M50, MRX-M100, MRX-M200, MRX-V60, MRX-V70
- Power Pack Series: KTA-200M
Note: The RUX-KNOB.2 can be used with amplifiers that are compatible with the older RUX-KNOB.
Rotary Control: The Alpine RUX-KNOB.2 is equipped with a rotary knob for adjustment of your connected amplifier's bass level. The remote has an adjustment range of 0 (max) to -20dB (min).
Mounting: The RUX-KNOB.2 features two mounting flanges for mounting the knob on or under your dash. Four self-tapping screws are included.
Dimensions: The RUX-KNOB.2 has the following dimensions:
14 questions already asked