About the Alpine RUX-KNOB
The RUX-KNOB remote level controller works with Alpine's mono subwoofer amplifiers so you can manage your bass level from the front of your vehicle. The RUX-KNOB adjusts your amp's level from its set maximum volume all the way down to virtually "off." Since it adjusts level and not "bass boost," you'll maintain the same bass tone as you turn the volume up and down. You can control multiple amplifiers with a single remote by adding a standard phone cable splitter (not included).
- remote level controller for Alpine PDX, MRV, and MRX Series subwoofer amplifiers
- adjusts gain from 0 to -12 dB
- for use with Alpine mono subwoofer amplifiers
- multi-amp capable (standard phone cable splitter required not included)
- 16' connection cable
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # RUX-KNOB
What's in the box:
- Wired remote bass level control knob
- 16' Connection cable (with a RJ-25 connector on each end)
- 4 Mounting screws
Alpine RUX-KNOB reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Alpine RUX-KNOB
Overview: Simply add the Alpine RUX-KNOB wired-remote bass-level control-knob to your compatible PDX series or MRX series Alpine amplifier and get full control from the front of your vehicle for remote bass adjustments. You also have the ability to control multiple amps from just one controller with simple telephone cord adapters (sold separately).
Compatibility: The RUX-KNOB is specifically designed as the controller for use with any of the following Alpine Amplifiers (as of August 2012):
- PDX Series: PDX-M12, PDX-M6, PDX-V9
- MRX Series: MRX-M55, MRX-M110, MRX-M240, MRX-M50, MRX-M100, MRX-M200, MRX-V60, MRX-V70
Rotary Dial: The Alpine RUX-KNOB is equipped with a rotary knob (0-12 dB) for adjustment of your connected amplifier's bass level.
RJ-25 Connector: The RUX-KNOB includes a 16' RJ-25 cable which connects between the wired-remote knob and your compatible Alpine amplifier.
Mounting: The RUX-KNOB features two integrated mounting brackets and includes four mounting screws to mount the knob under or on your dash.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
5 questions already asked