About the Alpine SBT-S10V
Save a buck, get bass for your truck
Save a buck, get bass for your truck
Alpine designed their SBT-S10V ported sub enclosure to fit in the limited space in regular cab trucks and other space-challenged vehicles, while still giving you the bass you need. Alpine's experts have carefully tuned the enclosure to give you impressive performance with minimal power requirements.
Powerful 10" Type-T sub
Alpine loads the SBT-S10-V with the 10" SWT-10S2 2-ohm subwoofer, which was born to sound great in truck settings. Its high power handling and extended cone excursion deliver big, powerful bass, while its 2-ohm impedance ensures maximum output from most mono amplifiers.
Alpine's ported, high-quality MDF enclosure delivers maximum punch from its high-performance sub, and its compact size guarantees it'll fit behind most seats. Carpet protects the enclosure from nicks and scratches, while a metal grille protects the speaker from damage. You can see the embroidered logos at front and bottom of the enclosure whether the enclosure is mounted horizontally or vertically. It's a bass solution tailor-made for your truck.
- ported enclosure with one SWT Series 10" woofer
- 3/8" medium-density fiberboard construction (3/4" MDF front baffle)
- 2-ohm total impedance
- maximum power: 350 watts RMS (1,000 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 28-200 Hz
- xmax: 11mm
- 21-7/8"W x 15-1/2"H x 7-1/2"D1 x 4-1/4"D2
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SBT-S10V
What's in the box:
- Ported enclosure loaded with one 10" woofer
- 2 Mounting plates
- Six 1/2" Self-tapping screws
- Owner's manual (English/ French/ Spanish)
- Installation notes
- Warranty information
- On-line product registration information
Alpine SBT-S10V reviews
Great tight crisp bass. Perfect for my little extra cab Tacoma
0 of 0 found this helpful
0 of 1 found this helpful
If you are going for a sub woofer that is quality, this is the one for you. definitely worth the price you pay. fits perfect behind my gmc sierra bench seat. Sounds great too, the level of bass is unbelievable for one 10" sub. this sub gives you a nice deep bass if that's what you're going for.
Pros: works great. fits great. easy to install. doesn't vibrate the seat like i expected it would. can't go wrong with this sub.
Cons: box and sub is very plain looking but who cares since you get the amount of bass that it produces
12 of 12 found this helpful
I have this enclosure paired up with an Alpine mrx-m55 amp in my regular cab truck and I am really pleased with the outcome. With my bench seat all the way back I still had room to slip it behind the seat with no clearance issues. The quality of the box is top notch and combined the the 10" sub there is no lack of bass in my truck. I'm usually a sealed box kind of guy, I have a sealed 12" type R in my car, but this ported combo really delivers. Anybody looking for a good starter sub or working with a small amount of space this package will not leave you disappointed.
Pros: Alpine quality need I say more
11 of 11 found this helpful
More details on the Alpine SBT-S10V
Features & specs
|Woofer Size (inches)||10|
|Speakers Per Box||1|
|Pieces in System||1|
|Second Depth (inches)||4-1/4|
|Connector Type||Spring post|
|Frequency Response||30-200 Hz|
|Power Range (Watts RMS)||350|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Overview: The Alpine SBT-S10V is a wedge-style ported enclosure with a 10" SWT-10S2 (2Ω) subwoofer and grille installed. The spring post terminals on the right side of the enclosure accept pin connectors, single or dual banana plugs, or bare wire up to 10-gauge. Alpine recommends using a 25 Hz subsonic filter for best results.
- HAMR Surround: the High-Amplitude Multi Roll (HAMR) surround allows extreme excursions without sacrificing cone area; optimized for linearity and made with injection-molded Santoprene, the HAMR surround is a key part of the suspension system that provides distortion-free control at extreme excursions
- Radial Vented Voice Coil: manages voice coil temperatures by forcing air directly across the heat sink system
- Dual-Sided Motor Structure: creates a symmetrical magnetic field with evenly distributed flux density to reduce distortion, while further improving power handling and output
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
2 questions already asked