About the Alpine SPS-570A
Alpine's S-Series speakers feature rugged looks and tough, ultra-rigid cones. The 2-way SPS-570A 5"x7"/6"x8 speaker brings home full bass and accurate midrange with its aluminum-coated polypropylene woofer. The durable rubber surround resists deterioration from heat and humidity, adding years to the life of the speaker.
A titanium-coated PEI dome tweeter produces sharp details across a wide dispersion pattern for excellent imaging. You can swivel the titanium-coated PEI balanced dome tweeter up to 15° to fine tune high-frequency focus. Grilles are not included factory grilles are appropriate for most installations.
Priced per pair
- 5"x7"/6"x8" 2-way car speakers
- aluminum-coated polypropylene woofer with rubber surround
- swiveling titanium-coated PEI balanced-dome tweeter
- frequency response: 35-30,000 Hz
- power range: 2-40 watts RMS (200 watts peak power)
- sensitivity: 92 dB
- top-mount depth: 2-7/16"
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SPS-570A
What's in the box:
- Two 2-way speakers
- 2 Plastic bottom-mount spacer rings
- 2 Plastic 6"x8" adapter rings
- 2 Strips of self-adhesive foam
- Two 8" lengths of speaker wire (each length of speaker wire has quick-slides on one end and bare wire on the other end)
- 8 Plastic spacers
- Eight 1-3/16" self-tapping screws
- Eight 5/16" self-tapping screws
- 8 Speed clips
- 8 Flat washers
- Warranty sheet
Alpine SPS-570A reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Alpine SPS-570A
Features & specs
|Tweeter Design||9/16" Balanced-dome|
|Tweeter Composition||Titanium-coated PEI|
|Woofer Composition||Aluminum-coated poly|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Sensitivity (1W at 1 meter)||92|
|Sensitivity at 2.83 volts||N/A|
|Frequency Response||35 - 30k Hz|
|Minimum RMS Wattage||2|
|Maximum RMS Wattage||40|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||200|
|Top-mount Depth (Inches)||2 7/16|
|Bottom-mount Depth (Inches)||2 13/16|
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)||0|
|Mounting Height (Inches)||0.308|
Aluminum-coated Polypropylene Woofer Cones: Each speaker features an aluminum-coated polypropylene woofer. Aluminum adds strength and heat resistance to polypropylene, resulting in reduced distortion and improved reliability.
Air-injected Rubber Surrounds: For a smoother response and improved durability, the woofers use air-injected rubber surrounds.
Titanium-coated PEI Balanced-dome Tweeters: Each speaker has a 9/16" titanium-coated PEI balanced-dome tweeter. PEI (Polyetherimide) is a polymer that offers high resistance against harsh environmental extremes, superior rigidity, and sonic purity. When combined with titanium, the result is a tweeter that delivers crisp, clear highs. The tweeters may be swiveled up to 15 degrees for optimum imaging.
Mounting: The speakers can be mounted in a 5"x7" opening, or, using the supplied adapter rings, the speakers can be top-mounted in a 6"x8" opening. The Crutchfield database contains the 5"x7" measurements. When mounted in a 6"x8" opening using the adapter rings, the speakers have the following measurements:
- Depth as top: 2.239"
- Mounting height: 0.504"
- Flange height: 0.376"
The Alpine SPS-570A replaces these items
- Hybrid pearl-mica injection poly woofer with I-Drive low distortion circuitry
- air-injected rubber surround
- titanium-coated PEI balanced dome tweeter