About the Alpine SPS-57C2
Alpine's Type-S speakers combine outstanding materials and construction with an attractive price. Their efficient design provides powerful sound even when system power is low yet beefy internal parts ensure they can handle it when you crank the volume.
But powerful output doesn't count for much if you don't like what you're hearing. The SPS-57C2 5"x7" speakers are bound to please your ears pivoting silk dome tweeters direct clear highs to your ears without a hint of harshness. The aluminum-coated woofer cones move freely in the air-injected rubber surrounds for full, strong, and accurate bass response. Grilles are not included factory grilles are suitable for most installations.
Priced per pair
- 2-way car speakers for 5"x7" and 6"x8" openings (pair)
- aluminum-coated polypropylene woofer cone with air-injected rubber surround
- 1" pivoting silk dome tweeter
- square voice coil design and Nomex spider
- power range: 2-50 watts RMS (250 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 35-30,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 92 dB
- adapter rings for use in 6"x8" openings
- top-mount depth: 2-7/16"
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SPS-57C2
What's in the box:
- Two 2-way speakers
- 2 Plastic bottom-mount spacer rings
- 2 Plastic 6"x8" adapter rings
- 2 Strips of self-adhesive foam
- Two 12" lengths of speaker wire (each has quick-slides on one end and bare wire on the other)
- 8 Plastic spacers
- Eight 1-3/16" self-tapping screws
- Eight 5/16" self-tapping screws
- 8 Speed clips
- 8 Flat washers
- Warranty sheet
- Important information notice
- Specifications are on the box
Alpine SPS-57C2 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Alpine SPS-57C2
Features & specs
|Woofer Composition||Aluminum-coated poly|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Sensitivity (1W at 1 meter)||92|
|Sensitivity at 2.83 volts||N/A|
|Frequency Response||35 - 30k Hz|
|Minimum RMS Wattage||2|
|Maximum RMS Wattage||50|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||250|
|Top-mount Depth (Inches)||2 7/16|
|Bottom-mount Depth (Inches)||2 3/4|
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)||0|
|Mounting Height (Inches)||0.515|
Aluminum-coated Polypropylene Woofer Cones: Each speaker features an aluminum-coated polypropylene woofer. Aluminum adds strength and heat resistance to polypropylene, resulting in reduced distortion and improved reliability.
Air-injected Rubber Surrounds: For a smoother response and improved durability, the woofers use air-injected rubber surrounds.
Silk Dome Tweeters: Each speaker uses a 1" silk dome tweeter for smooth high frequencies. The tweeters are adjustable and will pivot approximately 15° to optimize imaging.
Mounting Rings: Without any adapter, the speakers fit a standard 5"x7" top mount opening. One of the supplied adapter rings allows the speakers to be installed in a standard 6"x8" opening and many special Ford openings. The other adapter rings allow bottom mounting.