About the Alpine SPS-619
A stellar upgrade
A stellar upgrade
The sonic specialists at Alpine optimize their SPS-619 6"x9" speakers for great range and impressive tone definition, even at low power levels. You can connect these versatile Type-S Series speakers to your factory stereo for an immediate sonic improvement, or hook them up to a powerful aftermarket stereo or amp for increased performance.
Mineral-fortified polypropylene cones are exceptionally stiff, yet lightweight, which means they can push out accurate bass and deliver clear midrange. Resilient rubber surrounds help keep the woofer centered for accurate cone movement, reducing distortion. Silk dome midrange drivers and tweeters bring out all the fullness and detail in your music.
Grilles are not included; the factory grilles should be suitable for most applications.
Priced per pair
- 6"x9" 3-way speakers (pair)
- mineral-fortified polypropylene woofer cone with rubber surround
- 1" silk dome midrange, 5/8" silk dome tweeter
- power range: 2-85 watts RMS (260 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 65-23,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 90 dB
- top-mount depth: 3"
- grilles not included
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SPS-619
What's in the box:
- Two 3-way 6x9" speakers
- 2 Bottom-mount spacer rings
- Two 12" lengths of speaker wire (each has quick-slides on one end and bare wire on the other)
- Eight M4x60mm Machine screws (each screw has a lock washer attached)
- Eight 1-1/8" Self-tapping screws
- 8 Speed clips
- 16 Flat washers
- 8 Split lock washers
- 8 Nuts
- Warranty information
- Important Notice sheet
- Template and specs on box
Alpine SPS-619 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Alpine SPS-619
Features & specs
|Tweeter Design||5/8" Dome|
|Woofer Surround||Butyl rubber|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Sensitivity (1W at 1 meter)||90|
|Sensitivity at 2.83 volts||N/A|
|Frequency Response||65 - 23k Hz|
|Minimum RMS Wattage||2|
|Maximum RMS Wattage||85|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||260|
|Top-mount Depth (Inches)||3|
|Bottom-mount Depth (Inches)||3 3/8|
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)||0|
|Mounting Height (Inches)||0.855|
Poly-Mica Cone: Each SPS-619 speaker features a Poly-Mica cone and butyl rubber surround. Mica adds strength and heat resistance to polypropylene, resulting in reduced distortion and improved reliability.
Silk Dome Midrange: Each speaker has a 1.0" wide-range silk dome midrange for excellent midrange sound reproduction.
Silk Dome Tweeter: Each speaker also features a 5/8" silk dome tweeter for detailed and accurate high frequency reproduction.
Efficient Design: The SPS-619's high-efficiency design allows the speaker to be powered by your factory or aftermarket head unit, resulting in an easy system improvement for many vehicles requiring 6x9 speakers.
No Grilles: No grilles are included with these speakers.
Bottom Mount Spacer Rings: The supplied plastic spacer rings allow you to bottom mount the speakers.
The Alpine SPS-619 replaces these items
- polypropylene-mica woofer cone with air-injected rubber surround
- 5/8" poly dome tweeter and 1" silk dome midrange
- 2-85 watts RMS power range
- pearl-mica injected polypropylene woofer with rubber surround
- 3/4" silk dome tweeter
- 2-75 watts RMS power range
3 questions already asked