About the Alpine SPS-69C3
Alpine's Type-S speakers combine outstanding materials and construction with an attractive price. Their efficient design provides powerful sound even when system power is low yet beefy internal parts ensure they can handle it when you crank the volume.
But powerful output doesn't count for much if you don't like what you're hearing. The SPS-69C3 6"x9" speakers are bound to please your ears silk midrange drivers and dome tweeters render clear mids and highs without a hint of harshness. The aluminum-coated woofer cones move freely in the air-injected rubber surrounds for full, strong, and accurate bass response.
Priced per pair
- 6"x9" 3-way speakers (pair)
- aluminum-coated polypropylene woofer cone with air-injected rubber surround
- silk dome midrange and silk dome tweeter
- square voice coil design and Nomex spider
- power range: 2-50 watts RMS (250 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 30-30,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 92 dB
- top-mount depth: 3-1/16"
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SPS-69C3
What's in the box:
- Two 3-way speakers
- 2 Grilles
- 2 Plastic bottom-mount spacer rings
- Two 12" Lengths of speaker wire (each has quick-slides on one end and bare wire on the other)
- Eight 2-1/4" Machine screws (each has a lock washer)
- Eight 1-3/16" Self-tapping screws
- 8 Speed clips
- 8 Flat washers
- 8 Lock washers
- 8 Flat washers
- 8 Nuts
- Warranty sheet
- Important information notice
- Specifications and template are on the box
Alpine SPS-69C3 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Alpine SPS-69C3
Features & specs
|Woofer Composition||Aluminum-coated poly|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Sensitivity (1W at 1 meter)||92|
|Sensitivity at 2.83 volts||N/A|
|Frequency Response||30 - 30k Hz|
|Minimum RMS Wattage||2|
|Maximum RMS Wattage||50|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||250|
|Top-mount Depth (Inches)||3 1/16|
|Bottom-mount Depth (Inches)||3 1/2|
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)||0|
|Mounting Height (Inches)||0.681|
Aluminum-coated Polypropylene Woofer Cones: Each speaker features an aluminum-coated polypropylene woofer. Aluminum adds strength and heat resistance to polypropylene, resulting in reduced distortion and improved reliability.
Air-injected Rubber Surrounds: For a smoother response and improved durability, the woofers use air-injected rubber surrounds.
Silk Dome Midrange and Tweeter: Each speaker uses a silk dome midrange and silk dome tweeter for smooth mid and high frequencies.
Mounting Rings: Without any adapter, the speakers are standard 6"x9" top mounts. The supplied adapter rings allow the speakers to be installed in a bottom mount application.