About the Alpine TUA-T020XM
Want to hear what all the satellite radio buzz is about? Alpine's TUA-T020XM XM satellite radio tuner can be added to an XM-capable Alpine receiver to allow you to tune into satellite radio (antenna and subscription also required). Get over 100 channels of digital-quality music and entertainment from XM Satellite Radio for only $9.99 a month (plus a one-time $14.99 activation fee).
If you don't have an Alpine receiver, you can connect this tuner to any FM radio using Alpine's CRA-1667RF FM modulator/controller (optional). The tuner uses Alpine's AiNet protocol and has a pass-through connection for adding an Alpine CD changer. If you already have an Alpine CD changer, you'll be able to keep it in your system when you add the XM tuner.
Important Note: You must have a subscription to XM Radio and an XM-compatible antenna in order to tune in the digital satellite radio signal. (Satellite radio service is available only within the lower 48 states not available in Alaska and Hawaii.)Details:
- hide-away XM tuner module (must be connected to an Alpine CD receiver with XM tuner controls or the CRA-1667RF FM modulator)
- XM channel, program, artist, or song name displays on Alpine receiver's (or the modulator's) display
- XM Satellite Radio offers over 100 channels of digital-quality music, news, sports, and entertainment
- dimensions: (tuner) 6-13/16"W x 1-7/16"H x 7-7/8"D
- 1-year warranty
What's in the box:
Alpine TUA-T020XM owner's manual
- XM Satellite Radio Tuner
- Power harness with a 3.25' ground wire and a 16.25' power cable
- 17.75' Ai-Net Control cable
- Four 5/8" screws
- Warranty sheet
- Owner's manual
Alpine TUA-T020XM reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Alpine TUA-T020XM
Features & specs
|Built-in FM Transmitter||---|
|Dimensions and Warranty|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Overview: When used with a compatible Alpine Ai-Net head unit or the CRA-1667RF FM modulator controller, this tuner allows you to receive XM's programming in your vehicle. Note: In addition to this tuner, you must have a subscription to XM Radio and an XM-compatible antenna in order to tune in the digital satellite radio signal.
Note: Satellite radio service is available only within the continental United States. Service is not available in Alaska and Hawaii.
XM Satellite Radio: XM Satellite Radio programming features up to 100 channels of digital-quality music, news, talk, sports, entertainment, and children's programming nationwide, many of which are commercial-free. For a monthly subscription fee, you can receive XM signals in your car.
Selecting Channels: The tuner allows you to select channels by number or category. Channels are organized into various program categories. You can search between the different categories and then search among the channels within each category.
Installation: In addition to this tuner, you must have a subscription to XM Radio and an XM-compatible antenna in order to tune in the digital satellite radio signal.
Front Panel of Tuner:
- Power Supply: 4-pin male connector for power and ground
- Ai-Net In: proprietary female connector that allows you to connect an optional Alpine CD changer
- Ai-Net Out: proprietary female connector that connects to compatible Alpine Ai-Net head unit, or the CRA-1667RF FM modulator controller
- To XM Antenna 1: terrestrial antenna input (green)
- To XM Antenna 2: satellite antenna input (yellow)