About the Omegalink OL-MDB-ALL Bypass Module
Connect to your vehicle the smart way
Connect to your vehicle the smart way
Installing an aftermarket security or remote start system used to involve a lot of hard-wiring to door locks, solenoid releases, and other sensors. Omegalink's OL-MDB-ALL bypass module uses a simple digital databus connection to communicate with and control your vehicle when using a compatible aftermarket security or remote start system. This web-programmable CAN interface device presently supports data integration for over 3400 different vehicles and features single-wire connection to an aftermarket security/remote start system with a DBI serial port.
The OL-MDB-ALL module usually connects to your vehicle through 2 to 6 hardwired connections. It also must be programmed to work in your specific vehicle. A USB flashing tool is required for programming and although usually sold separately, it will, for a limited time, be included free with your OL-MDB-ALL module purchase. . Once you have the module, go to Omegalink.com to download the correct data and settings for your installation. Chat or call us at 1-888-955-6000 to see if the interface will work in your vehicle.
Important: If you know how to use a multimeter and have experience working with your vehicle's electrical system, you should be able to install this car security device. If you're unfamiliar with installing car security equipment, please speak to one of our Advisors before attempting this installation. Professional installation is highly recommended.
- security bypass integration module
- for adding a security/remote start system
- allows easier interface with over 3400 different vehicles
- works with your vehicle's databus system
- requires splicing into vehicle's factory wiring
- iDatastart ADS-USB-ECO flashing tool (#794USBECO) required (included free for a limited time)
- module dimensions: 2-5/8"W x 3/4" H x 1-15/16"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # OL-MDB-ALL
What's in the box:
- OL-MDB-ALL module
- 19" DBI port cable (4-pin with black connectors)
- 19" DBI port cable (4-pin with black & green connectors)
- 18" 10-Wire harness (black connector w/ bare-ended wires)
- 24" 7-Wire harness (white connector w/ bare-ended wires)
- 24" 6-Wire harness (white connector w/ bare-ended wires)
- 24" 3-Wire harness (black connector w/ bare-ended wires)
- 24" 3-Wire harness (blue connector w/ bare-ended white wires)
- 24" 3-Wire harness (white connector w/ bare-ended yellow wires)
- Online installation instructions link
See the difference between "Open Box" and "Scratch & Dent" Outlet items
Omegalink OL-MDB-ALL Bypass Module reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
This review was collected as part of a promotion
More details on the Omegalink OL-MDB-ALL Bypass Module
Overview: The Omegalink OL-MDB-ALL Databus Interface Module communicates with your vehicle's Databus to provide plug-in capability between the module and the remote-start/alarm system (sold separately) for various functions. Typical functions include passive anti-theft bypass (transponder, VATS, Passlock, PK3,etc), factory keyless entry controls, factory alarm arm/disarm, door trigger status, tach signal, dome light supervision, trunk/hatch open. Compatibility and available functions vary depending upon year, make, and model of vehicle.
Note: Before installing, the OL-MDB-ALL module will need to be configured for your specific vehicle via a web-update. Some splicing into the factory wiring will be required.
Compatibility: The OL-MDB-ALL supports many late model vehicles from 1997 to present, working with some 40 brands and a total of over 3400 vehicles. At the time of purchase, compatibility with your specific vehicle will be determined. The vehicle-specific installation guide can be downloaded from the Omegalink website.
Flashing: The OL-MDB-ALL will need to be flashed with the appropriate firmware for the vehicle it will be installed in. After downloading the Weblink Desktop application, available here, the next step is to register at www.idatalink.com/weblink. After registering and logging in, the Weblink page will allow you to enter the vehicle information and then proceed to flash the OL-MDB-ALL module. You can flash your OL-MDB-ALL Databus Interface Module on a PC or Mac desktop computer with an internet connection (web browser not required). The iDatastart ADS-USB-ECO updater tool will also be required to flash the OL-MDB-ALL module, and can be found here.
- Open USB port (v. 2.0 or 3.0)
- 4GB RAM or more.
- 200MB available hard-drive space.
- Internet connection.
The Omegalink OL-MDB-ALL Bypass Module replaces these items
- allows easier interface with over 1700 different vehicles
- works with your vehicle's databus system to program doorlock and/or other functions
1 question already asked