About the Jensen JE1912LED
Take this TV anywhere you're going, land or sea
Take this TV anywhere you're going, land or sea
Jensen made just what you need to upgrade your mobile lounge. This 19" LED HD TV runs off 12-volt DC power, giving you a sleek and tidy addition to your RV, custom SUV, or limousine. A conformal coating on this TV's circuitry protects it from extreme humidity, so it's an ideal choice if you're looking to add a TV to the cabin of your boat too.
With plenty of diverse inputs and HD capability, this screen will make the most out of anything you connect to it, whether it's a Blu-ray player or gaming console.
Note: While the Jensen JE1912LED features coated ciruitry, it is not waterproof, and should not be exposed to water. Be sure to mount and store this TV in a safe, dry place.
- 19" screen (measured diagonally)
- 12-volt DC powered
- conformal-coated circuitry for humidity protection
- high-performance wide 16:9 LCD panel
- 720p (1366 x 768 WXGA+ resolution)
- built-in stereo speakers
- includes remote control
- 1 HDMI input
- 1 composite video input
- 1 component video and stereo audio input
- 1 VGA with 3.5mm audio input
- RF input for antenna/cable signals
- digital SPDIF audio output
- line-level audio output
- 3.5mm headphone output
- IR repeater for Jensen DVD control
- wall-mountable (no TV stand included)
- dimensions: 18"W x 12"H x 2"D
- weight: 11 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # JE1912LED
What's in the box:
- 19" LED-LCD TV
- 55" Power cable (7.5A fuse)
- Remote control
- 2 "AA" batteries
- 56" composite video/stereo RCA cable
- User's Guide
- Digital Television Notice
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Jensen JE1912LED
19" LCD Widescreen (720P): The Jensen JE1912LED TV features a 19" LCD screen with a 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio. The television will display all video sources at 720p (1366 x 768). The TV has a contrast ratio of 1000:1 and a viewing angle of 170° x 160°.
- Picture Display Modes: You can cycle through four different picture display modes - Standard, Dynamic, Mild, and User.
- Manual Adjustment: The User mode lets you manually adjust the TV's Contrast, Brightness, Color, Tint, Sharpness, Color Temp, and Noise Reduction.
Conformal-Coated Circuitry: The Jensen JE1912LED TV employs conformal-coated circuitry to protect against moisture and corrosion.
Digital TV Tuner: The 19" TV has a built-in over-the-air HDTV (ATSC) tuner, so you don't need a separate set-top box to receive and decode over-the-air HDTV/SDTV signals (up to 1080i). The TV feature a single RF-type coaxial input for connecting an external indoor/outdoor antenna.
Video Inputs: The Jensen LED-LCD TV features a single HDMI input, one analog video input, and a VGA input.
- HDMI: The HDMI input will support up to 1080p video (however, the TV will only display up to 720p). The HDMI input also supports multi-channel audio, HDMI-CEC, and ARC.
- Analog Video: The two analog video inputs consist of one component video input (up to 1080i) and one composite video input (480i only) support up to 480i. These two analog video inputs share an audio input.
- VGA: There is a VGA port and 3.5mm audio input for connecting a PC.
Audio Outputs: The TV is fitted with a coaxial digital output and stereo RCA analog output. The digital output will only pass 2ch PCM audio. The analog audio output can be set to fixed or variable. There is also a 3.5mm headphone output.
Built-In Speakers: The Jensen LED-LCD TV features built-in stereo speakers for audio playback. The TV's speakers can be turned On or Off.
- Sound Modes: You can cycle through four sound modes - Standard, Music, Movie, and User. The User mode lets you manually adjust the TV's Bass & Treble.
- Auto Volume Control: You also activate the AVC (Auto Volume Control) function to keep the TV's volume at a steady level regardless of source or content.
Controls: The JE1912LED TV offers an OSD with Setup Wizard, front-panel controls, and remote control with HDMI-CEC.
- On-Screen Menu + Setup Wizard: The TV features an on-screen menu and Setup Wizard for initial setup and menu adjustments.
- Front-Panel Controls: The Jensen television features the following front-panel controls - Source, Menu, CH +/-, Volume +/-, and Power.
- Remote Control + HDMI CEC: The Jensen JE1912LED comes with a IR remote control for wireless operation of the television. The remote operates on two "AA" batteries which are included. The remote should be operated within 30' and 30° to the left or right of the IR receiver on the front-panel of the TV. The TV also supports HDMI CEC, so it offers Auto Power On, Auto Input Switch, and Auto Power Off when connected to another HDMI CEC device via HDMI.
Note: There is an IR (3.5mm) jack which allows you to control an optional Jensen DVD player when you connect an IR repeater (sold separately).
Mounting Options: This TV does not come with a table-top stand. However, it can be wall-mounted using a 3rd party wall-mount bracket (sold separately). There a four 4mm threaded inserts on the back of the TV spaced 100mm x 100mm apart to connect an optional wall-bracket.
Power Requirements: The Jensen TV includes a 55" power/ground cable with an in-line 7.5A fuse. The power/ground cable plugs into the 12V DC jack on the back of the TV and then needs to hardwired to your vehicle's or boat's electrical system.
Program Rating Lock: The Program Rating Lock feature automatically locks out programs that are deemed inappropriate for children. You can block TV program based on their ratings and Movies based on their MPAA rating, so you have more control over what your children watch. The Program Rating Lock function is protected by a 4-digit PIN.
Sleep Timers: The Sleep Timer allows you to set the TV to turn off after a pre-determined amount of time - 5, 10, 15, 30, 45, 60, 90, 120, 180, or 240 minutes.
USB Port: The TV's rear-panel USB (type-A) port is for software upgrades and service use only. It does not support any other USB function.
2 questions already asked