About the Jensen Heavy Duty JHD1130B
Simple and tough
This receiver will not play CDs. If you want to play CDs in your vehicle, we recommend the Jensen Heavy Duty JHD3630 CD receiver..
Simple and tough
You know how you like things. Simple, uncomplicated, and with the durability to get the job done. The Jensen Heavy Duty JHD1130B receiver is built to handle the demands of the tough environments you work in, undergoing extreme humidity, temperature, and vibration testing to make sure that it's ready to do its job each and every day. The entire front panel is designed to reject water and dirt, while the conformal-coated circuit board adds an extra level of moisture protection.
Just right for on the job
This rugged stereo boasts AM, FM, and Weather Band tuning, giving you plenty of entertainment choices and real-time warnings when bad weather threatens. An auxiliary input located behind a rubber cover on the front panel offers the option of plugging in a portable music player or satellite radio tuner. You can access the simple controls even when you're wearing gloves, and the blue backlit display won't wash out when the sun is beating down.
If you need to take your radio out of your rig or equipment when the job's over, the JHD1130B's battery backup saves your radio presets and system settings until the next time you hook it up.
- AM/FM receiver (no built-in CD player)
- conformal-coated circuit board
- Weather Band tuner with NOAA weather alert
- built-in amplifier (20 watts RMS/40 peak x 4 channels)
- backlit blue and black LCD display
- optional remote control
- 30-day preset memory when disconnected from power source
- bass and treble controls
- inputs: front (3.5 mm) auxiliary input
Other features and specs:
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # JHD1130B
What's in the box:
- AM/FM/RDBS/WB in-dash receiver (with 15A ATC fuse inserted in chassis)
- Cage (installed)
- Wiring harness
- Metal backstrap
- Rubber boot
- Philips-head bolt (with flat-washer and lock-washer installed)
- 2 Hex nuts
- 2 Radio removal tools
- Installation/Operation Manual
Jensen Heavy Duty JHD1130B reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Jensen Heavy Duty JHD1130B
Features & specs
|Backup Camera Input||No|
|Second Camera Input||No|
|Alexa Voice Control||N|
|Memory Card Slot||N/C|
|Satellite Radio Ready||No|
|RMS Power (CTA-2006)||N/A|
|RMS Power (Manufacturer)||22 watts|
|Peak Output||40 watts|
|RMS Power Bandwidth||Not givenHz|
|Sub Preamp Outputs||No|
|Switchable Rear Preamp Outputs||No|
|Navigation App Compatible (iOS)|
|Navigation App Compatible (Android)|
|Key Button Color||Amber|
|Steering Wheel Control Compatible||No|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Radio Data System||Yes|
|Music File Playback||N|
|Second Camera Input Lane Watch||N|
Heavy Duty: The Jensen Heavy Duty JHD1130 is an AM/FM/RBDS/WB in-dash receiver. Jensen Heavy Duty series head units are specifically designed, built, and tested to withstand even the harshest road and work conditions, such as humidity, electrostatic discharge, vibrations, and temperature fluctuations. Its entire front panel is an impervious membrane protected to prevent dirt, grime from accessing control panel through pushbutton gaps. The head unit's conformal coated PCB board and heavy-duty design specification provides maximum durability under all conditions. The following tests are performed on Jensen's Heavy Duty in-dash receivers.
- Extreme Temperature & Humidity Test: Tested to ensure that the unit will fully function in -22° F to 158° F temperatures, as well as up to 95% relative humidity.
- Vibration Test: Tested to withstand 4G's at 20-500Hz for 9 hours to ensure the unit can withstand the extreme environments most commonly met in heavy duty applications.
- RF Performance Test: The RF Chamber test ensures that the stereo keeps clean signals in and the bad signal out, so you are always left with a steady signal without outside interference.
- Electrostatic Discharge Test: The Electrostatic Discharge Test exposes the radio to up to 25 kilovolts to make sure it can withstand the most severe static build-up while you are out on the job.
- Severe Electrical Environment Test: The Jensen Heavy Duty radio is designed to survive an alternator battery disconnection, because it is equipped with the necessary component to prevent "Load Dump" destruction.
Note: This head unit does not contain a CD-slot.
Single DIN Mounting: This unit is designed for installation in a vehicle with an existing 1-DIN radio opening. In many cases a special installation kit will be required to mount the radio to your vehicle's dashboard. The JHD1130 features an integrated trim-ring (non-removable) and pre-installed cage (removable). Please consult the Crutchfield Car Selector to see if your vehicle is compatible.
2-Line Power System: The Jensen Heavy Duty series head unit features a 2-Line Power System which prevents battery drain when the vehicle is turned off.
Non-Volatile Memory: The JHD1130's non-volatile memory saves your station presets and audio/user menu settings when the battery is disconnected.
AM/FM Tuner: The JHD1130 is equipped with an AM/FM US/EURO tuner that can store up to 30 presets (12AM/18FM). You can search and store AM/FM stations manually or automatically. The head unit also offer Preset Scan which pauses the radio for 5 seconds at each preset station.
RBDS (Radio Broadcast Data Service): This unit is equipped to display RBDS (Radio Broadcast Data Service) information when broadcast the radio station. The following LCD indicators appears when data is received.
- RBDS: The current radio station is broadcasting RBDS data.
- PTY: Program Type data is being sent. When flashing, PTY search is in progress. In FM mode you can use the following search options - Any, News, Information, Sports, Talk, Rock, Classic Rock, Adult Hits, Soft Rock, Top 40, Country, Oldies, Soft, Nostalgia, jazz, Classical, Rhythm & Blues, Soft Rhythm & Blues, Foreign Language, Religious Music, Religious Talk, Personality, Public, College, Weather, Emergency Test, Alarm.
7-Channel Weatherband Tuner: The JHD1130 is equipped with a built-in weatherband tuner. NOAA Weather Radio is a nationwide weather system that broadcasts local weather emergency information 24 hours a day. The US network has more than 530 stations covering the 50 states as well as the adjacent coast waters, Puerto Rico, the US Virgin Islands and the US Pacific Territories. Each local area has it own transmitting station and there are a total of seven broadcasting frequencies used.
Amplifier: The Jensen Heavy Duty JHD1130 is equipped with a 40 watts (Peak) x 4-channel amplifier.
Pre-Set Equalizer: The Jensen JHD1130 features a built-in equalizer with 5 preset settings - Flat, Rock, Pop, Classical, or User.
Bass And Treble: The Jensen JHD1130's Preset EQ User mode features manual bass and treble adjustment. You can adjust the bass (100Hz) and treble (10kHz) independently from -10 to +10 dB.
Loudness: When listening to music at low volumes, this feature will boost the bass and treble ranges to compensate for the characteristics of human hearing.
Auxiliary Audio Input: The Jenson JHD1130 is equipped with a front-panel 3.5mm auxiliary input for connecting external portable audio sources to the head unit. The auxiliary input is located behind a rubber cover on the unit's front-panel.
Full Dot Matrix LCD: The Jensen JHD1130 features a 10-character alphanumeric segmented LCD display with a light-blue backlit background and black backlit character text.
Button Illumination: The Jensen Heavy Duty series receiver features amber backlit button illumination.
Clock: The Jensen head unit features a selectable 12/24 hour digital clock.
Wireless Remote Ready: The Jensen Heavy Duty head unit is wireless remote ready (522REM10CC, sold separately). There is an IR receiver on the faceplate for use with the wireless remote.
The Jensen Heavy Duty JHD1130B replaces these items
9 questions already asked