About the Jensen JWM60A
Comprehensive A/V control
Comprehensive A/V control
Jensen's JWM60A entertainment system lets you concentrate on enjoying your vacation, rather than worrying about the best way to play your favorite music and video content. This wall-mountable unit houses everything you need for your A/V entertainment in an attractive package with easy-to-use controls. And with Jensen's jControl app you can even take charge of the system through your smartphone.
Tailor your listening to different zones
You can play your media through a variety of sources, including Bluetooth audio, a USB input, or the front and rear audio inputs, while more entertainment comes courtesy of the AM/FM tuner and CD/DVD player. You'll find analog inputs for video content, and you can send video to external screens through the RCA composite output. The JWM60A boasts three independent speaker zones with an 8-channel amplifier, each with a volume control so you can tailor the volume and output to each location.
- DVD/CD player with AM/FM electronic tuner
- Bluetooth audio streaming
- system control through Jensen's jControl app
- built-in amplifier (6 watts RMS x 8 channels)
- 3-zone output with independent volume control
- LCD display with 10 brightness levels
- music file playback from DVD/CD and USB
- 30 programmable station presets (18 FM, 12 AM)
- clock with timer and alarm
- inputs: front USB port; front minijack audio/video input; rear RCA aux input
- outputs: rear RCA video output; rear RCA line-level audio outputs
- flush mountable
- 12-volt DC powered
- includes remote control
- dimensions: 10-1/2"W x 6-3/4"H x 7"D
- cutout dimensions: 9-3/8"W x 5-1/8"H x 6-1/8"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # JWM60A
What's in the box:
- RV wall-mount receiver (10A fuse)
- 2 Screw-covers (pre-installed)
- Wiring harness
- Remote control
- CR2025 3V battery
- 4' AV minijack-to-RCA cable
- Quick Reference Guide
Jensen JWM60A reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Jensen JWM60A
RV Receiver: The Jensen JWM60A is a wall-mount stereo receiver that has been specifically designed and built for recreational vehicle use. The JWM60A has past numerous tests to make sure it stands up to recreation vehicle usage.
- Temperature/Vibration Chamber: Long duration product exposure to constant random frequency operational vibration and non-operational vibration to simulate rugged road conditions. Simultaneous temperature cycle and vibration exposure are also conducted for additional data that is relevant to detecting potential material/component weaknesses and calculating product life expectancy.
- Electrostatic Discharge: The last thing you need is for your radio to quit due to accidental static shock. That's why this RV receiver goes through the extensive Electrostatic Discharge Test on all exposed control areas as well as I/O connections so they can withstand the most severe static build up.
- DC Voltage Overstress & Reverse Polarity: The DC Voltage Overstress Test uses a power supply and applies 18 or 24 VDC for 5 minutes to simulate a vehicle that is jumpstarted. The Reverse Polarity test uses a car battery to test the durability of the product when the (+) and (-) cables are accidentally reversed
- Power Line Noise Rejection & Simulated Crank Start Voltage: The Power Line Noise Rejection test throws noise onto the signal and simulates product reaction to alternator whine. The Simulated Crank Start Voltage test is used to test electronics depreciation and altercations when vehicle is turned-on.
- High/Low Operating Voltage & Shorted I/O Tests: The High/Low Operating Voltage tests are used to ensure electronics consistency when vehicle battery goes below or above the normal 12V; the product must remain operational throughout the test. The Shorted I/O test ensures that the unit will function when inputs and outputs are connected improperly to the product.
- High/Low Operating Temperature: Long-Duration product exposure to operational temperature extremes and rapid temperature cycles that are experienced in outdoor mobile applications. In addition, Jensen tests for high humidity introduced at high-temp to test the effectiveness of circuit corrosion protection (conformal coating).
- RF Performance Testing: The RF Performance test ensures that the product keeps clean signals in and the bad signals out, so that you are always left with a steady signal without outside interference. Jensen not only tests for high level RF performance during product design, but also takes a random sampling from each production lot and test it to ensure performance consistency. A battery of over 80 performance tests are conducted to analyze and validate RF and audio performance.
3 Zone/8 Speaker Output: The Jensen JWM60A is equipped with a 6 watt (RMS) x 8 channel amplifier. The built-in amplifier powers speakers in three different zones (locations). There are four speaker outputs in Zone "A", and two speaker outputs each in Zone "B" and Zone "C". Each zone can be individually selected or all three zones can be used at the same time. The three zones will play the same source content at the same volume level.
DVD Player: The Jensen JWM60A features a built-in disc player that supports playback of CD Audio, CD-R/RW, DVD video discs. It will also playback MP3 music files recorded onto a CD-R/RW disc. In addition, it provides electronic skip protection (ESP) for disc playback - 5 seconds for DVD, 15 seconds for CD, and 40 seconds for MP3.
Note: The JWM60A will play DVD discs, but does not have a video monitor. Video from the the DVD will transmitted through the receiver's composite video outputs to an external monitor.
Bluetooth Audio Streaming: The Jensen JWM60A offers built-in Bluetooth with support for wireless audio streaming (A2DP) and control (AVRCP) of your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone or tablet device. You'll be able to stream stored music, music apps, and other audio content on your Bluetooth source device to the Jensen receiver, as well as control basic playback functions (like Play/Pause & Previous/Next Track) from the receiver. Advanced music navigation and song/artist information will still be done from your Bluetooth mobile device. You can pair up to five Bluetooth source devices, but only one can be connected for playback at a time. The unit will automatically connect with the last device paired when within range (up 33').
Note: This unit does not support Bluetooth hands-free phone communication for making or answering calls. .
Front-Panel USB Port: The JWM60A features a front-panel USB (type-A) port for connection of a USB mass storage class device, such as a USB thumbdrive. You are able to play back MP3 music files stored on a USB MSC device. The USB port can even be used to charge smartphones and other USB-enabled devices.
Note: The USB port does not support audio playback from Apple iOS and Android devices.
AM/FM Tuner: The JWM60A is equipped with an AM/FM tuner with manual, seek, and preset tuning. You can store up to 12 AM and 18 FM presets for a total of 30 presets. You can search and store AM/FM stations manually or automatically. The head unit also offer Preset Scan which pauses the radio for 5 seconds at each preset station. You can select either US or European tuning.
AV Inputs/Outputs: The Jensen JWM60A is equipped with a front-panel AV input and rear-panel Aux input. The front-panel AV input consists of 3.5mm minijack, while the rear-panel Aux input consist of stereo RCA jacks. The Jensen JWM60A is also outfitted with two composite video outputs and one set of stereo RCA outputs. The audio/video outputs will transmit the audio and video signal from the receiver's DVD player or front-panel AV input to an external monitor system.
Remote Control: The Jensen JWM60A offers wireless control through the included IR remote and jControl App on your Bluetooth paired Apple iOS or Android device.
- IR Remote: The JWM60A comes with a 44-button IR remote control for wireless operation of the receiver.
- jControl App: Jensen's jControl App (for Apple iOS 8.0+ and Android OS 4.1) turns your Bluetooth-paired Apple iOS or Android device into a remote control for the Jensen JWM60A. You'll be able to control primary functions of the head unit from your mobile device; like Power On/Off, Volume Up/Down (zone independent), Mute, Source Input, Audio Menu, and Speaker Selection.
Audio Settings: The JWM60A allows you to configure several audio settings to tailor the sound to your preference.
- Preset EQ: Choose from one of five EQ presets - Flat, Pop, Classical, Rock or User.
- Bass & Treble: The User mode allows you to adjust the head unit's Bass (100Hz) & Treble (10kHz) manually from -7 to + 7.
- Loudness: When listening to music at low volumes, this feature will boost the bass and treble ranges to compensate for the characteristics of human hearing.
Playback & Search Functions: The unit provides a variety of playback and search functions for disc & USB playback; like Play/Pause, Previous Next/Track, Fast Forward/Rewind (x4/x8/x20), Repeat (all/track), Random (all/folder), and Intro Scan (10 sec). You can also use the included remote's keypad to go directly to a track on a disc or USB device.
Single-Line Display: The Jensen JWM60A features a large single-line display that will indicate clock setting, audio setting, source selection, station number, and song/artist information (when applicable). You can adjust the display's brightness level.
Alarm Clock & Sleep Timer: The Jensen JWM60A offers a clock display with alarm and sleep timer. You can set the unit to turn on at a desired time. You can also set the unit to turn off after 15, 30, 45, or 60 minutes.
Installation: The Jensen JWM60A is powered with 12 volts DC and wall-mounts in your RV with 4 screws (not included). The unit's chassis size fits some standard wall-mount openings in select RVs. In other cases, the JWM60A will require a custom cutout. See the unit's mounting dimensions below.
- Width = 9.215"
- Height = 6.015"
- Depth = 5.505"
- Width = 10.435"
- Height = 7.015"
- Depth = 1.25"
8 questions already asked