About the Soundstream Reserve RSM1.2000D
Soundstream packed an unbelievable amount of power in this tiny, hand-sized RSM1.2000D subwoofer amp that'll fit in almost anywhere in your car — putting out up to 600 watts RMS of bass power. A low-pass filter, subsonic filter, bass boost, and wired remote let you sculpt the bass tones to perfection, even from the front seat. And this amplifier generates all this power from a chassis with a footprint of 7-1/2" by 3-3/4", with a Class-D design that keeps heat and current draw to a minimum.
Soundstream knows that Crutchfield offers exceptional customer service and free lifetime tech support for the gear we sell — and that's why we can offer you their exclusive Reserve line of super-compact and very powerful car amplifiers.
RSM1.2000D connections and controls
- mono subwoofer amplifier
- 360 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- 480 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- 600 watts RMS x 1 at 1 ohm
- variable low-pass filter (30-250 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable subsonic filter (10-50 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable bass boost (0-12 dB at 45 Hz)
- Class D amp technology
- frequency response: 10-250 Hz
- wired remote included
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 8-gauge power and ground wire recommended
- fuse rating: 30A x 2
- dimensions: 8-5/8"W x 1-13/16"H x 3-3/4"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # RSM1.2000D
What's in the box:
- Mono amplifier
- Four 30-amp ATM fuses (two installed/ two spare)
- 8" Speaker level input harness
- Wired remote control
- 16' Remote control cable (3.5mm stereo mini-plug on both ends)
- Four 5/8" Screws
- Two 1/2" Screws
- Owner's manual
Soundstream Reserve RSM1.2000D reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Soundstream Reserve RSM1.2000D
Features & specs
|RMS Power Output (Watts x Channels)||
360 x 1 |
|Peak Power Output (Watts x Channels)||2000 x 1|
|Power at 2 Ohms (Watts x Channels)||480 x 1|
|Bridged Power (Watts x Channels)||N/A|
|Minimum Impedance Bridged||N/A|
|Minimum Impedance Unbridged||1|
|Best Frequency Response||10-250 Hz|
|THD at Rated RMS Power||0.5%|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||70 dB|
|Low-Pass Crossover Frequency||30-250 Hz|
|Low-Pass Slope (dB/octave)||12 dB/octave|
|High-Pass Crossover Frequency||N/A|
|High-Pass Slope (dB/octave)||N/A|
|Bass Boost||0-12 dB|
|Bass Boost Frequency||45 Hz|
|Speaker Level Inputs||Harness|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
- 4Ω: 360 watts RMS x 1-channel
- 2Ω: 480 watts RMS x 1-channel
- 1Ω: 600 watts RMS x 1-channel
- Gain: rotary dial; input range is 0.25 volts to 6.0 volts
- Crossover Point: rotary dial; frequency range is 30-250 Hz; 12 dB/octave slope; low pass crossover is always engaged (crossover cannot be bypassed)
- Sub Sonic Filter: rotary dial; frequency range is 10-50 Hz; 12 dB/octave slope
- Bass Boost: rotary dial; continuously variable from 0 dB (flat) to +12 dB; centered at 45 Hz
Wired Remote: A wired output level control is included. The remote has integrated flanges and screws are included to mount the unit under the dash. The included remote cable is 16' long.
- Width: 1.47" (2.23" including the mounting flanges)
- Height: 0.8"
- Depth: 1.59" (3.5" including the knob and cable)
- Power Input: Two set-screw terminals are provided for connecting the power and ground cables. The terminals accept up to 8-gauge wire. The set screws are tightened/loosened with a Phillips head screw driver (not included).
- Remote: The remote turn-on terminal is a set-screw and will accept up to 10-gauge wire. The set screw is tightened/loosened with a Phillips head screw driver (not included).
- Speaker Output: The pair of speaker output set-screw terminals will accept up to 12-gauge wire. The set screws are tightened/loosened with a Phillips head screw driver (not included).
- Line Level Input: One pair of stereo RCA jacks.
- Speaker Level Input: The 8" 2-channel wiring harness is included for speaker level input.
- Remote: The wired remote cable plugs into the 3.5mm mini-jack on the amp.
- Fuse: There are two 30-amp ATM fuses, mounted inside the amplifier case.
2 questions already asked