About the Soundstream Reserve RSM1.2000D
Soundstream packed an unbelievable amount of power in this tiny, hand-sized RSM1.2000D subwoofer amp that'll fit in almost anywhere in your car — putting out up to 600 watts RMS of bass power. A low-pass filter, subsonic filter, bass boost, and wired remote let you sculpt the bass tones to perfection, even from the front seat. And this amplifier generates all this power from a chassis with a footprint of 7-1/2" by 3-3/4", with a Class-D design that keeps heat and current draw to a minimum.
Soundstream knows that Crutchfield offers exceptional customer service and free lifetime tech support for the gear we sell — and that's why we can offer you their exclusive Reserve line of super-compact and very powerful car amplifiers.
RSM1.2000D connections and controls
- mono subwoofer amplifier
- 360 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- 480 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- 600 watts RMS x 1 at 1 ohm
- variable low-pass filter (30-250 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable subsonic filter (10-50 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable bass boost (0-12 dB at 45 Hz)
- Class D amp technology
- frequency response: 10-250 Hz
- wired remote included
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 8-gauge power and ground wire recommended
- fuse rating: 30A x 2
- dimensions: 8-5/8"W x 1-13/16"H x 3-3/4"D
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # RSM1.2000D
What's in the box:
Soundstream Reserve RSM1.2000D owner's manual
- Mono amplifier
- Four 30-amp ATM fuses (two installed/ two spare)
- 8" Speaker level input harness
- Wired remote control
- 16' Remote control cable (3.5mm stereo mini-plug on both ends)
- Four 5/8" Screws
- Two 1/2" Screws
- Owner's manual
Soundstream Reserve RSM1.2000D reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
This review was collected as part of a promotion
More details on the Soundstream Reserve RSM1.2000D
Features & specs
|RMS Power Output (Watts x Channels)||
360 x 1 |
|Peak Power Output (Watts x Channels)||2000 x 1|
|Power at 2 Ohms (Watts x Channels)||480 x 1|
|Bridged Power (Watts x Channels)||N/A|
|Minimum Impedance Bridged||N/A|
|Minimum Impedance Unbridged||1|
|Best Frequency Response||10-250 Hz|
|THD at Rated RMS Power||0.5%|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||70 dB|
|Low-Pass Crossover Frequency||30-250 Hz|
|Low-Pass Slope (dB/octave)||12 dB/octave|
|High-Pass Crossover Frequency||N/A|
|High-Pass Slope (dB/octave)||N/A|
|Bass Boost||0-12 dB|
|Bass Boost Frequency||45 Hz|
|Speaker Level Inputs||Yes|
|Parts Warranty||3 Years|
|Labor Warranty||3 Years|
- 4Ω: 360 watts RMS x 1-channel
- 2Ω: 480 watts RMS x 1-channel
- 1Ω: 600 watts RMS x 1-channel
- Gain: rotary dial; input range is 0.25 volts to 6.0 volts
- Crossover Point: rotary dial; frequency range is 30-250 Hz; 12 dB/octave slope; low pass crossover is always engaged (crossover cannot be bypassed)
- Sub Sonic Filter: rotary dial; frequency range is 10-50 Hz; 12 dB/octave slope
- Bass Boost: rotary dial; continuously variable from 0 dB (flat) to +12 dB; centered at 45 Hz
Wired Remote: A wired output level control is included. The remote has integrated flanges and screws are included to mount the unit under the dash. The included remote cable is 16' long.
- Width: 1.47" (2.23" including the mounting flanges)
- Height: 0.8"
- Depth: 1.59" (3.5" including the knob and cable)
- Power Input: Two set-screw terminals are provided for connecting the power and ground cables. The terminals accept up to 8-gauge wire. The set screws are tightened/loosened with a Phillips head screw driver (not included).
- Remote: The remote turn-on terminal is a set-screw and will accept up to 10-gauge wire. The set screw is tightened/loosened with a Phillips head screw driver (not included).
- Speaker Output: The pair of speaker output set-screw terminals will accept up to 12-gauge wire. The set screws are tightened/loosened with a Phillips head screw driver (not included).
- Line Level Input: One pair of stereo RCA jacks.
- Speaker Level Input: The 8" 2-channel wiring harness is included for speaker level input.
- Remote: The wired remote cable plugs into the 3.5mm mini-jack on the amp.
- Fuse: There are two 30-amp ATM fuses, mounted inside the amplifier case.
5 questions already asked
Real nice unit. have pushing a kenwood 12 inch wedge at 480 watts for about a month now and it fills in nicely and will pound pretty hard when you want it to. Excellent value. Does seem to put out some fm interference, is mounted in trunk fairly close to the antennae though.
Rodney from Vevay