About the Soundstream Reserve RSM4.1200D
Soundstream packed an unbelievable amount of power in this tiny, hand-sized RSM4.1200D amplifier that'll fit in almost anywhere in your car — putting out 75 watts RMS to each of your front and rear speakers. You can also bridge the rear channels to blast a subwoofer with 220 watts RMS while powering the fronts with 75 watts each. And this amplifier generates all this power from a chassis with a footprint of 7" by 3-3/4", with a Class-D design that keeps heat and current draw to a minimum.
Soundstream pays attention: they know that Crutchfield offers free lifetime tech support for the gear we sell — and that's one of the reasons why we can offer you their Reserve line of super-compact and very powerful car amplifiers.
RSM4.1200D connections and controls
- 4-channel car amplifier
- 75 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms
- 110 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms
- 220 watts x 2 bridged at 4 ohms
- variable high- and low-pass filters (35-250 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Class D amp technology
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 10-gauge power and ground wire recommended
- fuse rating: 30A x 1
- dimensions: 7-3/4"W x 1-13/16"H x 3-3/4"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # RSM4.1200D
What's in the box:
- 4-channel amplifier
- Two 30-amp ATM fuses (one installed/ one spare)
- Two 8" Speaker level input harnesses
- Four 5/8" Screws
- Owner's manual
Soundstream Reserve RSM4.1200D reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Soundstream Reserve RSM4.1200D
Features & specs
|RMS Power Output (Watts x Channels)||
75 x 4 |
|Peak Power Output (Watts x Channels)||300 x 4|
|Power at 2 Ohms (Watts x Channels)||110 x 4|
|Bridged Power (Watts x Channels)||220 x 2|
|Minimum Impedance Bridged||4|
|Minimum Impedance Unbridged||2|
|Best Frequency Response||20-20k Hz|
|THD at Rated RMS Power||0.05%|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||90 dB|
|Low-Pass Crossover Frequency||35-250 Hz|
|Low-Pass Slope (dB/octave)||12 dB/octave|
|High-Pass Crossover Frequency||35-250 Hz|
|High-Pass Slope (dB/octave)||12 dB/octave|
|Bass Boost Frequency||N/A|
|Speaker Level Inputs||Harness|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Channel Configuration: The SoundStream RSM4.1200D is a 4-channel amp; essentially two full range 2-channel amps built into one chassis. Both amplifier sections are bridgeable, so it can be configured as a 4-channel, 3-channel, or 2-channel amplifier.
- Power Output:
- 4Ω: 75 watts RMS x 4-channels
- 2Ω: 110 watts RMS x 4-channels
- Bridged: 220 watts RMS x 2-channels into 4Ω
- Gain: The input levels are independently adjustable for the front and rear channels. The input range is 0.25 volts to 6.0 volts.
- Crossover: The amp has independent
crossover controls for the front and rear channels. The
crossover slopes are 12 dB/octave:
- Mode: three position switch; choose high pass, full range (crossover is bypassed), or low pass
- Frequency: set the crossover point; rotary dial; 35-250 Hz
- Power Input: Two set-screw terminals are provided for connecting the power and ground cables. The terminals accept up to 8-gauge wire. The set screws are tightened/loosened with a Phillips head screw driver (not included).
- Remote: The remote turn-on terminal is a set-screw and will accept up to 10-gauge wire. The set screw is tightened/loosened with a Phillips head screw driver (not included).
- Speaker Outputs: The four pair of speaker output set-screw terminals will accept up to 12-gauge wire. The set screws are tightened/loosened with a Phillips head screw driver (not included).
- Line Level Input: Two pair of stereo RCA jacks feed the front and rear channels.
- Speaker Level Input: Two 8" 2-channel wiring harnesses are included for speaker level input.
- Fuse: There is one 30-amp ATM fuse, mounted inside the amplifier case.
2 questions already asked