About the Harman Kardon BTA 10
Play music from your phone through your stereo
Do you have a great sounding home theater receiver, powered speaker, or iPod® dock that lacks the ability to play music wirelessly? Simply plug the Harman Kardon BTA 10 into any powered speaker or system with either a minijack or stereo RCA input and add Bluetooth capability. The compact BTA 10 can be hidden away while still letting you stream music wirelessly from your Bluetooth-enabled phone, tablet, or computer to your existing audio setup.
- allows wireless music playback from Bluetooth-compatible smartphones, tablets, music players, and computers
- HARMAN TrueStream™ technology ensures high-fidelity sound over Bluetooth
- range: 33 feet
- LED indicator lets you know when adapter is searching and successfully paired with your Bluetooth device
- 59" mini-to-RCA adapter cable included
- 59" stereo mini-to-mini cable included
- 2"W x 2"H x 5/8"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # BTA10
What's in the box:
- Add-on Bluetooth adapter
- AC power adapter (w/ attached 59" DC cord)
- Two-prong AC plug
- 59" Stereo minijack cable
- 59" Stereo minijack-to-RCA cable
- Quick Setup Guide
- Important Safety Instructions
Fast, effective way to add streaming capability to your current sound system. Took all of 5 minutes from box to streaming music.
Louis from West Warwick, RI
does it turn on automatically ?
No. The blue light is on periodically when the stereo is turned off. If your stereo has a switched plug, then this will ease lack of automation.
Harman Kardon BTA 10 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
Thank you for submitting your review!
It may take up to a week for your review to appear.
Filter by rating
More details on the Harman Kardon BTA 10
Add-on Bluetooth Adapter: The Harman/Kardon BTA10 external Bluetooth adapter lets you add Bluetooth wireless audio streaming to your existing home entertainment system. Your system simply needs a free auxiliary or audio input. Now you'll be able to wirelessly stream audio from your Bluetooth-enabled device to your home audio system.
Wireless Audio Streaming: The Harman/Kardon BTA10 features Bluetooth A2DP technology, which allows you to wirelessly stream audio from your Bluetooth-enabled device to your home entertainment system. You'll be able to stream stored music and music apps on your Bluetooth-enabled device to your home stereo system. Compatible Bluetooth-enabled devices include Apple iPod/iPhone/iPad, Android smartphone/tablets, Blackberry, Windows PC, Mac computers, and more. You will continue to control your music and view song/artist information from your Bluetooth-enabled device.
Note: Due to the differences in Bluetooth technology, some Bluetooth enabled devices may be incompatible, function improperly, or may not support all features when used with the H/K BTA10.
Harman TrueStream Technology: Harman TrueStream is H/K's guarantee that you will experience the best possible listening experience when streaming wirelessly via Bluetooth technology. Because there are many connectivity options when it comes to Bluetooth technology, Harman/Kardon engineers always use the most current and most advanced method. This process ensures the highest quality sound no matter the application or source device.
Analog Audio Output: The Harman/Kardon BTA10 Bluetooth adapter is fitted with a single stereo minijack (3.5mm) output which allows it to connect to your home AV receiver's auxiliary or audio input. A 59" stereo minijack cable and a 59" stereo minijack-to-RCA cable are provided.
AC Power Adapter: The Harman/Kardon BTA10 operates off of standard household current using the supplied external AC power supply (input: 100-240V; output: 5.0V/400mA).
The Harman Kardon BTA 10 replaces these items
- adds wireless music playback to your existing stereo or home theater system
- built-in Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® let you play music wirelessly from smartphones and tablets
- free Harman Kardon Controller app for Apple® and Android™ offers easy Wi-Fi® control, settings adjustments, and music selection and playback
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
57 questions already asked