About the Harman Kardon SoundSticks 4
A feast for your eyes and ears
The Harman Kardon SoundSticks 4 system features room-filling sound and a conversation-starting visual design.
A feast for your eyes and ears
When I think of great sound crossed with sleek industrial design, Harman Kardon SoundSticks leap immediately to mind. The newest iteration of this iconic system, the SoundSticks 4, features a powered 5-1/4" subwoofer paired with visually striking speaker "sticks" that feature four 1.4" full-range drivers apiece. Together, they deliver impressive, room-filling sound, plus a visually stunning — almost sculptural — form factor.
The SoundSticks 4 system is equipped with built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, so you can stream music from a compatible device. A 3.5mm aux input on the back of the subwoofer lets you make a wired connection from a computer or component.
- 5-1/4" powered subwoofer with two powered speaker "sticks"
- four 1.4" full-range drivers in each speaker
- system power: 140 watts
- frequency response: 40-20,000 Hz
- signal-to-noise ratio: 80dB
- connections on back of subwoofer:
- 3.5mm aux input
- USB micro Type-B port for firmware updates only
- built-in dual-band Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth 4.2 for streaming music from a compatible device
Dimensions and warranty:
- speakers: 3-5/16" diameter x 10-3/4"H
- subwoofer: 9-1/8" diameter x 10-15/16"H
- weight: 9.8 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # HKSOUNDSTICK4WHTAM
What's in the box:
- 2 Satellite speakers (w/ attached 59" cables)
- Powered subwoofer
- 58" AC power cord
- Quick Start Guide
- Important Safety Instructions
- Warranty Card
Harman Kardon SoundSticks 4 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Harman Kardon SoundSticks 4
Features & specs
|Tweeter Size (Inches)||---|
|Midrange Size (Inches)||1.4|
|Woofer Size (Inches)||5.25|
|Woofer Type||Not given|
|Watts RMS (Continuous)||140|
|Watts Maximum (Peak)||Not given|
|Max. Digital Audio Bit Depth||N/A|
|Max. Digital Audio Sample Rate||N/A|
|Control by app||N/A|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
2.1Ch Speaker System: The Harman/Kardon SoundSticks 4 speaker system features two satellite loudspeakers and a powered subwoofer for rich, detailed sound. The power subwoofer will need to be plugged into a AC outlet with the included AC power cord, while the two satellite speakers plug into the powered subwoofer with their attached 58" cables.
- 140W Amplification: With 140 watts of amplification producing rich, realistic sound, the SoundSticks 4 speaker system offers consistent, optimal performance with strong bass output that will make all your music sound great, no matter what source is generating the music. The 140W amplifier is built into the powered subwoofer, delivering 100 watts to the 5.25" subwoofer and 20 watts to each satellite speaker.
- Satellite Speakers: The SoundSticks 4 speaker system features eight full-range 1.4" transducers (four in each satellite speaker) that offer increased power handling and audio output, while filling your room with great sound. With low distortion and high sound quality, the SoundSticks 4 Wireless speakers ensure that you'll hear music exactly the way its creators intended.
- 5.25" Subwoofer: The SoundSticks 4 speaker system employs a 5.25" down-firing subwoofer. By aiming the woofer down instead of sideways or forward, the subwoofer makes the system less susceptible to adverse room variables and gives you consistent performance. The subwoofer also has a flared port that reduces port noise during high-volume audio passages.
Bluetooth Audio Streaming: The Harman/Kardon SoundSticks 4 speaker system offers built-in Bluetooth 4.2 with support for wireless audio streaming (A2DP). You'll be able to wirelessly stream stored music, music apps, and other audio content from your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone, tablet, laptop, or desktop computer to the SoundSticks 4 speaker system. You will continue to use your Bluetooth device to control music playback and view song/artist information. The SoundSticks 4 supports Simple Secure Pairing (SSP) and can pair with multiple devices, but only one source device can be connected and used for playback at a time.
Aux Input: In addition to wireless Bluetooth connectivity, the H/K SoundSticks 4 is outfitted with a stereo minijack (3.5mm) output for a wired connection of an external audio source device with an analog output or headphone jack.
Touch Controls: The SoundSticks 4 speaker system makes it easy for you to interact with its subwoofer and satellite speakers, offering touch-sensitive controls for raising and lowering the system's volume. By responding to the gentle touch of your fingertip, this intuitive design feature makes the SoundSticks 4 easy to operate.
Note: The speaker system does not come with a wireless remote control.
Detachable AC Power Cord: The included 58" detachable AC power adapter plugs into the back of the SoundSticks 4 and into an AC wall outlet or surge protector (sold separately - see Accessories Tab).
1 question already asked