About the Harman Kardon Traveler
Travel with tunes
The Traveler is compact enough to slip easily into a purse or suitcoat pocket.
Travel with tunes
Harman Kardon understands the needs of the business traveler. Just look at their Traveler portable Bluetooth speaker. It's slender enough to slip into a purse or coat pocket. It can keep your smartphone charged. It has a dual mic array for hands-free conference calls. And its aluminum casing with leather accents is bound to make a good impression.
The Traveler features two 1-3/8” drivers positioned to deliver robust sound. Two built-in microphones are positioned to pick up sound in a full 360° pattern. Noise- and echo-reduction circuitry ensure call clarity, even if your meeting space is in a restaurant or airport lounge.
Built to travel
The built-in rechargeable battery provides up to 10 hours of continuous operation. And if your smartphone's battery starts to run low, you can recharge it through the Traveler's USB port. No more hunting for an outlet at the airport.
- Bluetooth 4.1
- two 1-3/8" drivers
- 10 watts total system power (5 watts x 2)
- 2 built-in noise- and echo-canceling microphones for hands-free wireless speakerphone
- aluminum enclosure with leather accents
- stereo minijack input for portable devices
- USB Type-A port to recharge portable devices
- USB charging cable
- carrying pouch
- built-in lithium-ion 2500mAH rechargeable battery lasts up to10 hours
- 6-5/16"W x 2-11/16"H x 1-1/8"D
- weight: 10.5 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # HKTRAVELERBLK
What's in the box:
- Bluetooth portable speaker
- 40" microUSB-to-USB cable
- Drawstring pouch
- Quick Start Guide
- Important Safety Instructions
- Warranty Card
Harman Kardon Traveler reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Harman Kardon Traveler
Harman/Kardon Sound: The Traveler portable Bluetooth speaker delivers Harman/Kardon sound through two 1.375" transducers powered by a 5W x 2ch amplifier. The Traveler offers a frequency response of 180Hz to 20,000Hz with a signal-to-noise ratio of 80dB.
Unibody Aluminum Compact Design: The Harman/Kardon Traveler portable Bluetooth speaker features a beautiful unibody aluminum design that is accented with a leather top-panel edge to create an elegant and durable travel companion (available in a black, blue, or silver finish). Its compact and slim enough to accompany you almost anywhere. A felt drawstring pouch is included to protect the aluminum finish of the speaker when not in use, during storage and transport.
Note: The Traveler is not weather or water resistant.
Built-in Bluetooth 4.1: The Harman/Kardon Traveler powered speaker offers built-in Bluetooth 4.1 for wireless audio streaming (A2DP/AVRCP) and hands-free communication (HFP) from your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone, tablet, computer, or laptop (including Apple iPhone/iPad, Android, Windows PC, and Mac).
- Wireless Audio Streaming: The Harman/Kardon Traveler supports Bluetooth A2DP/AVRCP which allows you to wirelessly stream audio from your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone, tablet, laptop, etc.. You'll be able to stream stored music, music apps, and other audio content from your Bluetooth-enabled device. You'll also be able to control basic playback functions, such as Play/Pause. You will continue to use your Bluetooth-enabled mobile device for skipping songs, advance music browsing, and to view song/artist information.
- Hands-Free Communication: The H/K Traveler features dual custom-tuned microphones and noise cancellation technology for clear conference calls. You will carry on your side of the conversation through the dual-microphone system, while the other party is heard through the Traveler's speakers. Whether conferencing with one person or with a group, the Traveler delivers quality sound and reliable connection from phone calls, Skype, Facetime, and more. You will continue to use your Bluetooth-enabled mobile device to view video calls, dial a phone number, and control advanced phone functions.
Simple Secure Pairing: A single button press pairs your Bluetooth-enabled device with the Harman/Kardon Traveler without entering a pin-code. Once paired, the Traveler will automatically re-connect to the last device used when in wireless range (33'). Multiple devices can be paired with the Traveler, but only one can be used at a time.
Note: Due to the differences in Bluetooth technology, some Bluetooth enabled devices may be incompatible, function improperly, or may not support all features when used with the H/K Traveler.
Aux Input: The H/K Traveler is fitted with a 3.5mm auxiliary input to connect virtually any portable audio device with a headphone jack or analog audio output.
USB Charging Port: The Traveler is capable of recharging the battery of your Bluetooth or Aux device using the speaker's built-in USB (type-A) port rated a 5V/1A. This USB port does not support audio playback.
Rechargeable Battery: The Harman/Kardon Traveler's built-in rechargeable Lithium-Polymer battery (3.7V/2500mAh) provides up to 10 hours of music and/or conference-calling time. The Traveler features a microUSB port and includes a 40" microUSB-to-USB charging cable which can be plugged into a USB/AC power adapter (sold separately - see Accessories Tab) to charge the speaker. It takes approximately 3 to 5 hours to fully charge the battery.
Top-Panel Controls: Top-panel controls include Power On/Off, Bluetooth Pairing, Answer/End (Play/Pause), and Volume Up/Down.