About the Harman Kardon Traveler
Travel with tunes
The Traveler is compact enough to slip easily into a purse or suitcoat pocket.
Travel with tunes
Harman Kardon understands the needs of the business traveler. Just look at their Traveler portable Bluetooth speaker. It's slender enough to slip into a purse or coat pocket. It can keep your smartphone charged. It has a dual mic array for hands-free conference calls. And its aluminum casing with leather accents is bound to make a good impression.
The Traveler features two 1-3/8” drivers positioned to deliver robust sound. Bluetooth 4.2 gives you greater clarity and fidelity when streaming from a compatible smartphone or tablet, plus it's backward-compatible with older devices.
Inside the Traveler are two microphones positioned to pick up sound in a full 360° pattern. Noise- and echo-reduction circuitry ensure the microphones pick up the best possible sound, even if your meeting space is in a restaurant or airport lounge.
Built to travel
The built-in rechargeable battery provides up to 10 hours of continuous operation. And if your smartphone's battery starts to run low, you can recharge it through the Traveler's USB port. No more hunting for an outlet at the airport.
- Bluetooth 4.2 for near-CD quality wireless streaming from compatible smartphones and tablets
- two 1-3/8" drivers
- 10 watts total system power (5 watts x 2)
- 2 built-in noise- and echo-canceling microphones for hands-free wireless speakerphone
- aluminum enclosure with leather accents
- stereo minijack input for portable devices
- USB Type-A port to recharge portable devices
- USB charging cable
- carrying pouch
- built-in lithium-ion 2500mAH rechargeable battery lasts up to10 hours
- 6-5/16"W x 2-11/16"H x 1-1/8"D
- weight: 10.5 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # HKTRAVELERBLUAM
Harman Kardon Traveler reviews