Salamander Designs Chameleon Collection Berlin 336
A/V cabinet for TVs up to 75"
California customers: click here for your Proposition 65 warning.Please
Our take on the Salamander Designs Chameleon Collection Berlin 336 by Crutchfield's Ralph Graves
Smart, modern styling
The Salamander Designs Berlin 336 cabinet sits a little higher than most, ideal for raising your TV to a comfortable viewing level. The stand features textured Wenge wood door panels and a tempered glass top that can make it a focal point for your room. Hand-built in the USA, this finely crafted cabinet has a rock-solid extruded aluminum frame that you can customize with Salamander Designs shelves, legs, and casters.
Room for 8 components
The 336's spacious cabinet top can support a TV up to 75” and weighing up to 150 lbs. The two side component compartments each have two adjustable shelves that can be set to any height. The center component compartment also features an adjustable shelf. The doors feature soft-close dampeners.
The center speaker compartment has a removable speaker grille. It lets you keep the speaker out of sight but still lets the sound pass through.
Made for A/V gear
Each of the cabinet's back panels have openings for cables, making it easy to connect your components together while maintaining a clean, uncluttered look. Ventilation louvers ensure air moves freely throughout the cabinet, keeping your components cool even with the doors closed. The low-profile feet have hidden levelers, and the entire cabinet can be wall-mounted.
- for use with TVs up to 75"
- cabinet top:
- 64-3/4"W x21-1/4"D
- supports up to 150 lbs.
- tempered glass top
- center speaker compartment:
- removable speaker grille
- 19-3/4"W x 9"H x 19-1/2"D
- center component compartment:
- 19-3/4"W x 27-3/4"H x 19-1/2"D
- adjustable shelf with 75 lbs. weight capacity
- 2 side component compartments (each):
- interior dimensions: 19-3/4"W x 17-3/4"H x 19-1/2"D
- 2 adjustable shelves each with 75 lbs. weight capacity
- textured Wenge wood doors with soft-close dampeners
- extruded aluminum frame with natural walnut finish panels
- ventilation louvers to keep components cool
- removable rear panels
- low-profile wooden feet with built-in levelers
- 64-3/4"W x 31-1/4"H x 21-1/4"D
- weight: 245 lbs.
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- assembly required