About the Salamander Designs Chameleon Collection Chicago 247
The Chicago 247 can store up to eight components (TV not included).
The Salamander Designs Chicago 247 cabinet makes a spacious, modern-looking home for your advanced home theater system. It features a black glass top and textured black oak compartment doors. Hand-built in the USA, this finely crafted cabinet has a rock-solid extruded aluminum frame that you can customize with Salamander Designs shelves, legs, and casters.
Room for 8 components
The 247's spacious cabinet top can support a TV up to 90” and weighing up to 350 lbs. The four component compartments each have an adjustable shelf that can be set to any height. The doors feature soft-close dampeners.
Made for A/V gear
There are openings in the back panels for running your cables neatly. Ventilation louvers let air flow through the cabinet, keeping your components cool even with the doors closed. The low-profile feet have hidden levelers, and the entire cabinet can be wall-mounted.
- for use with TVs up to 90"
- cabinet top:
- 85-1/2"W x 21-1/4"D
- supports up to 350 lbs.
- black tempered glass top
- 4 component compartments (each):
- textured black oak wood door with soft-close dampeners
- interior dimensions: 19-3/4"W x 17-3/4"H x 19-1/2"D
- adjustable shelf with 75 lbs. weight capacity
- extruded aluminum frame with black oak finish panels
- ventilation louvers to keep components cool
- removable rear panels
- low-profile wooden feet with built-in levelers
- 85-1/2"W x 21-1/2"H x 21-1/4"D
- weight: 250 lbs.
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- assembly required
- MFR # C/CH247/BO
What's in the box:
- 4 Adjustable shelves
- 4 Rear-panels
- Assembly Instructions
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Salamander Designs Chameleon Collection Chicago 247
Features & specs
|Number of Shelves||9|
|Number of Adjustable Shelves||4|
|Number of Drawers||None|
|Stand Weight Limit||650 lbs|
|TV Shelf Weight Limit||350 lbs|
|TV Shelf Width||85-1/2|
|TV Shelf Depth||21-1/4|
|Parts Warranty||Limited Lifetime|
|Labor Warranty||Limited Lifetime|