Salamander Designs CL/WK1
Wall-mounting kit for 236 and 237 Chameleon cabinets
California customers: click here for your Proposition 65 warning.Please
Our take on the Salamander Designs CL/WK1 by Crutchfield's Ralph Graves
Wall-mount your Salamander Designs cabinet
These sturdy steel brackets let you wall-mount select Salamander Designs Chameleon 236 and 237 cabinets. You can use this kit with triple-width Denver, Berlin, Chicago, Miami, Sonoma, or Elba model cabinets.
Not recommended for Chameleon Barcelona, Corsica, Hampton or Venice style cabinets.
- for wall-mounting select Chameleon 236 and 237 cabinets
- powder-coated steel brackets
- mounting hardware included
- compatible with Denver, Berlin, Chicago, Miami, Sonoma, or Elba models.
- not compatible with Chameleon Barcelona, Corsica, Hampton or Venice models
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- 4 Mounting brackets
- 4 Connector bolts
- 4 Leveling set-screws
- 4 Lag-bolts
- 4 Wall-anchors
- 4 Washers
- Large hex-key
- Small Hex-key
- Installation Instructions
Why Shop With Us?12 Reasons.
Wall-Mounting Brackets for Select Chameleon Cabinets: These powder-coated steel brackets allow you to hang select Salamander Chameleon series cabinets (single, twin, triple or quad width) on the wall. It creates the illusion that the cabinet is floating above the floor. Hardware is included for wood and masonry installations. These brackets are available in a two or four pack.
- CU/WK1 (2-Pack): for single width cabinets (up to 200 lbs), two of the CU/WK1 bracket packs are needed for twin width cabinets
- CL/WK1 (4-Pack): for triple width cabinets (up to 400 lbs), two of the CL/WK1 bracket packs are needed for quad width cabinets
- The cabinet's top will need to be removed temporarily to install the brackets, while the cabinet's standard feet will need to be removed permanently.
- Not recommended for use with Barcelona, Corsica, Hampton or Venice style cabinets of the Salamander Chameleon series.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.