About the Salamander Designs Chameleon Collection Denver 237
The Denver 237 cabinet comes in natural oak (pictured) and medium walnut (TV not included).
Storage with rustic charm
The Salamander Designs Denver 237 A/V cabinet provides a rustic, informal setting for your home theater system. It features a fine wood finish, textured door panels and a chocolate brown tempered glass top. Hand-built in the USA, this finely crafted cabinet has a rock-solid extruded aluminum frame that you can customize with Salamander Designs shelves, legs, and casters.
Room for 6 components
The 237's spacious cabinet top can support a TV up to 75” and weighing up to 350 lbs. The three component compartments each have an adjustable shelf that can be set to any height. The doors feature soft-close dampeners.
Made for A/V gear
The cabinet's back panels have openings for cables, making it easy to connect your components together while maintaining a clean, uncluttered look. Ventilation louvers let air flow freely through the cabinet, keeping your components cool even with the doors closed. The low-profile feet have hidden levelers, and the entire cabinet can be wall-mounted.
- for use with TVs up to 75"
- cabinet top:
- 64-3/4"W x 21-1/4"D
- supports up to 350 lbs.
- chocolate brown tempered glass top
- 3 component compartments (each):
- textured medium walnut finish door with soft-close dampener
- interior dimensions: 19-3/4"W x 17-3/4"H x 19-1/2"D
- adjustable shelf with 75 lbs. weight capacity
- extruded aluminum frame with medium walnut finish panels
- ventilation louvers to keep components cool
- removable rear panels
- low-profile wooden feet with built-in levelers
- 64-3/4"W x 21-1/2"H x 21-1/4"D
- weight: 172 lbs.
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- assembly required
- MFR # C/DV237/MW
More details on the Salamander Designs Chameleon Collection Denver 237
Features & specs
|Number of Shelves||6|
|Number of Adjustable Shelves||3|
|Number of Drawers||---|
|Built-in Cooling Fan||---|
|Stand Weight Limit||525 lbs|
|TV Shelf Weight Limit||350 lbs|
|TV Shelf Width||64-3/4|
|TV Shelf Depth||21-1/4|
|Parts Warranty||limited lifetime|
|Labor Warranty||limited lifetime|